IF HT did a Female Predator, would you be interested (pics inside)??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HT Female predator?

• Yeah, I'd be interested.

Votes: 33 50.8%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • Dont mind, dunno.

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
I think the Predator Queen looks kickass awesome. I also think that it would not be bad if HT would make a Female Pred.

Thx for the infos Nicky

I remember seeing that female "Queen" Predator custom before. Size comparison so you can see how big this dude made her:

122707a.jpg

I think both of his customs look great.

Last edited:
You know what else I want from Hot Toys?

Some cosbabies based on Predator and Predator 2. I know not everyone likes them, but I do, and I've been patiently waiting, damnit.

If done well, then sure. But I dont just want the existing Preds with "breasts". Use the oppurunity to mix thing up. I want to see a "sleeker" thinner Pred (like a Kunichi, [female ninja]), or maybe some new armor/weapon concepts (not just helmets), SOMETHING...

I know the books describe the females as bigger than the Preds, but I hate that. The perv sci-fi geek in me likes a little sexy in my female humanoid aliens, and females that make the men look small...TOTALLY NOT SEXY.

I didn't realize that this drag-"Queen" here was just an AVP Pred body. I'm not discounting the quality of the custom, just the RuPaul effect. EEEWW!:yuck

Are there any other humanoid females in sci-fi that are typically bigger than the males? If so, are there any of those that are actually popular? And if Predettes are bigger, why wouldn't they hunt too? Lionesses are smaller than Lions, and they hunt.

Last edited:
Why is the male elder Pred in that pic above not gawping at Queenie's awesome cleavage??

Cause she Turns into a Jet LIKE A BOWWSSS, Bombs the Russians LIKE A BOWWSSS, Flys into the sun NOW SHES DEAD!

I see the Predator race as a patriarchal/massaganistic bunch.
They probably keep the woman folk bare foot and pregnant while they get drunk and
jump in their futuristic pick up trucks and shoot up the galaxy.

maybe, with 1 condition...

if it's in a movie. a GOOD movie.
if it doesn't look retarded. (like, say, a shorter/slimmer version of a normal pred with tits. lame.)

2 conditions.

would she put out??? i'd buy one for sure.... all my Predators, they need some female attention.

1 female for all those preds?!?!?! She would have to be 1 *****to take on all those preds......?......like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. :monkey1 :chase :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back