If he dies.....He dies.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh, let us know if you can find a way to trim down the Geoffrey Giraffe syndrome.

Will do Dave! Mine doesn't seem to be so bad... but I will see what can be done. :rock

Here's the promised pics!

DSCN3217.jpg

DSCN3215.jpg

DSCN3216.jpg

DSCN3218.jpg

Yeah the robe definitely helps hide the giraffe neck better. Now you just need to make a custom Bridgette Nielson Lundmilla to stand by Ivan!

It's scary how damn big he is.... really. It's kinda shocking when you take him out of the package, really intimidating HUGE figure. And waaaay more badass than you would expect. I love it. Much better than what I was expecting when I got him.

You can tell thats one big freaking figure. He just looks so much bigger than most 1:6th scale figures we see posted on this board.

Did that Russian flag in your picture come with Drago? I have to say, your pics do make him look a lot cooler.

Did that Russian flag in your picture come with Drago? I have to say, your pics do make him look a lot cooler.

Just got my Drago from Toy2 and there's no Russian flag! WTF?!?! I was sure it is included! Josh can you confirm? There's going to be hell to pay if they forgot to put it in the box!

Allright, after doing some research it looks like Drago might not include a flag like Rocky and Apollo do. Looks like Josh is using a Dragon flag with pole which is reasonably inexpensive. Besides, it gave me a chance to look for some gear to put together a Red Army Drago if only they were big enough to fit on that oversized body. As for the neck, trimming a 1/4" around the top with an exacto knife should help the head sit lower on the neck.

Yep, no flag.... I had mine already, got it for my Russian chick custom Anna. :rock

Would it be possible for you to post a pic of the box with whatever accessories are left in it? I'm curious to see the layout of these things. Thanks.

DSCN3215.jpg

Who's that mysterious sith on the right? Looks good so far! :maul

Thanks Denger... I have had Rocky for a while now, got it on Ebay when it arrived in Japan. Ivan I got from Toys2 just yesterday. Really does make having Rocky worthwhile now, having a villain to stand next to him. :rock

Thanks for the link, I just ordered a rocky

Well, my friend... that is a little project I'm working on... A "what if" figure or sorts, Obi-Wan if he were Evil. :D

I've always wondered that one myself. He would be one scary sith, moreso than whiny-kin IMO. I wonder what it took to make Obi Wan snap! I think he would've deposed the Emperor right away and gone at it solo. The possibilities...

Oh, awesome ROCKY collection, dude.. I just would rather pretend they didn't exist for my wallet's sake.

Back