If he dies.....He dies.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Rocky already, pretty fast service. I was so impressed I ordered and preorderd the other three. This is gonna cost so much but I'll worry about that later!

my main complaint is the rubber bodies arent that possible, unless they are and im not pushing hard enough...I just dont want to break it.

That neck really bothers me,if it looked realistic and shorter i would buy it.

Great picture of Rocky and Drago standing next to each other with their country's flags draped over them! :monkey5 I'll do that same thing when I get them. So, did you get the red Russian flag on eBay? Please let me know where you found it. I want to get one to for my Drago. I am going to get Rocky first, then possibly Clubber Lang, then Apollo and Drago. I want to get Rocky and Clubber first since they were in the older, first assortment. Hopefully Hot Toys will make a Mickey, Adrian, and Pauly someday soon! I want to get them all! Yeah....my wallet's been crying for years now.....I think it's used to me spending too much by now. :D

Yeah, I agree that Drago's neck is way too long, too tall! It need to be just a little bit shorter.

I think Hot Toys should now focus more on Rocky and Apollo from parts I&II. I would love to see a Rocky working for Gazzo with leather jacket or part II's Tiger Jacket version.

They made a casual version of Clubber, now give us a casual Rocky or Fight Gears of either Part I or II with robes and all! This is what I would like to see next!

Who's down for a Spider Rico or Tommy "the machine" Gunn?

Maybe Spider Rico but I can't stand Tommy Gunn, sooooooo annoying to listen to! I'm not a big fan of anything past Rocky IV. If they did do Rico then they would have to do Rocco in the opening scene too.

I think Hot Toys should really consider making another 6-8 different figures from the Rocky movies.

I would like to see them do a street version Rocky from part one. I would buy a Tommy Gunn just so I can pose Rocky kicking his ass.

Yeah, I'd love to have the street gear Rocky in black leather wtih his black hat and cut off gloves. He should come with "Butkis" the bulldog, who in fact was Stallone's dog in real life. Also throw in that little ball he would hold and bounce on the street. I'd also like to see Hot Toys make a Rocky in his gray sweatsuit too. That'd be cool. :D Jaks-Pacific has already made both of those as smaller about 8" figures. They even made the side of beef Rocky punched in the first movie.

Yeah, I'd love to have the street gear Rocky in black leather wtih his black hat and cut off gloves. He should come with "Butkis" the bulldog, who in fact was Stallone's dog in real life. Also throw in that little ball he would hold and bounce on the street. I'd also like to see Hot Toys make a Rocky in his gray sweatsuit too. That'd be cool. :D Jaks-Pacific has already made both of those as smaller about 8" figures. They even made the side of beef Rocky punched in the first movie.

Yeah, I have them all MOC, all from series I and most of series II, III, IV & V/VI. I didn't mind the Jakks Pacific line, being that they were like $10 a pop but I do prefer the Hot Toys product much more.

Yeah, I have them all MOC, all from series I and most of series II, III, IV & V/VI. I didn't mind the Jakks Pacific line, being that they were like $10 a pop but I do prefer the Hot Toys product much more.

Well be fair, they aren't really comparable. Jakks makes mass market kids toys.

Well be fair, they aren't really comparable. Jakks makes mass market kids toys.

Comparable to what? Hot Toys? Oh I know! There is NO comparison at all, and yes Jakks does make the 80's style $10 figures. Mostly WWE crap! I just liked the variety and am a, well, I guess Rocky/Rambo/Stallone fan and this line was the only real vast product line in terms of action figures so I couldn't resist.

Great picture of Rocky and Drago standing next to each other with their country's flags draped over them! :monkey5 I'll do that same thing when I get them. So, did you get the red Russian flag on eBay? Please let me know where you found it. I want to get one to for my Drago. I am going to get Rocky first, then possibly Clubber Lang, then Apollo and Drago. I want to get Rocky and Clubber first since they were in the older, first assortment. Hopefully Hot Toys will make a Mickey, Adrian, and Pauly someday soon! I want to get them all! Yeah....my wallet's been crying for years now.....I think it's used to me spending too much by now. :D

Yeah, I agree that Drago's neck is way too long, too tall! It need to be just a little bit shorter.

Here is the link for the seller of those flags, off Ebay where he has them readily.

https://www.toysoldierbrigade.com/

You can get them without the pole or with. But the quality is pretty top notch, was very happy with it. And it works wonders for the lack of Russian flag with Drago. :D

Back