If he dies.....He dies.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I enjoy the Jakks-Pacific Rocky figure line. I don't look at it as seriously as I with my collecting of the Sideshow and Hot Toys lines. I really enjoyed the fact that JP has produced Rocky figures from all 6 movies, and has shown Rocky in his different outfits he wore through the series of movies. It's great to see figures of his supporting cast, and the boxers he fought against. I have most of the first two series from Rocky and Rocky II, but I also hope to eventually get them all. I recall as a kid growing up in the 80s that the company ERTL, mostly known for their die-cast "Hot Wheels" style cars, made a Rocky III figure. It really sucked. So, it's good to see a nice set of movie figures come out now. I really like them, and hope to have them all someday. I've always been a BIG fan of Stallone's Rocky and Rambo characters and movies. :cool: :D

I don't compare them to the incredible Rocky 12" figures that Hot Toys are making now. I love what they are doing. Other than the neck on Drago that is just TOO long! He didn't have a long "ostrich" neck like that! I hope to eventually get them all. But at at least about $100 each on my tight budget it'll take me a while! :eek: :D

Thanks to Kaybee I've been getting a lot of the Rocky stuff. No I have to ebay and buy most of series one which I didn't buy when it was at retail/

Yeah....I "actually" do pay for them. I found most of the ones from Rocky - Rocky 3 at Kay-Bee Toys too. But they still haven't got into stock the Rocky IV, V, or the Mason Dixon from Rocky Balboa. So, I may have to eBay those to get them.

Yeah....I "actually" do pay for them. I found most of the ones from Rocky - Rocky 3 at Kay-Bee Toys too. But they still haven't got into stock the Rocky IV, V, or the Mason Dixon from Rocky Balboa. So, I may have to eBay those to get them.

Dude i heard that KB's stocked series II-Best Of 1 heavily and recently, go back and check them out! $6.98 each to boot.

Cool! I don't have any of those "Best Of Rocky" figures yet. Plus the fact that Kay-Bee actually DOES have them in stock at my local Kay-Bee would be...hard to believe! I'll check for them soon. Thanks again! :D

I've got some questions...

Does Ivan have boot feet? And if so how tall is he without them and how tall would he be if regular feet were put on him?

Thanks.

Just an opinion thats all, I use to like WWF back in the day but man, the Trailer Park trash scenarios are just getting old.

same here,wwf was good back in the 90`s,cant understand why People watch it today,most pathetic storylines ever,havent watched it since Wrestlemania 23.

Back