Ideas for storing Hot Toys Accessories?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I would share what I recently decided to use for a storage system. I picked up one of these from Menards for $20.

4fd232bc6a5a14b7fa59677a6a30cc81.jpg

Picked up one of these this weekend and still moving the parts into it; I'm gonna pack and store the boxes in my garage to get them out of the house to free up space.

Picked up one of these this weekend and still moving the parts into it; I'm gonna pack and store the boxes in my garage to get them out of the house to free up space.

I just bought one as well. It works great except now I am going to need to mount it somewhere high off the ground because my cat has discovered how to open the drawers and keeps grabbing things out and running off with them. It's both adorable and totally infuriating at the same time.

I just bought one as well. It works great except now I am going to need to mount it somewhere high off the ground because my cat has discovered how to open the drawers and keeps grabbing things out and running off with them. It's both adorable and totally infuriating at the same time.

LMAO. My cat does the same thing. I recently found his hiding spot. He freaked out when I moved all of his swag.

I have similar plastic boxes to these as a solution but, and this may be a stupid question, but could things, especially things like spare heads, get their paint damaged by the plastic of the trays? Should they be protected by something else?

I have similar plastic boxes to these as a solution but, and this may be a stupid question, but could things, especially things like spare heads, get their paint damaged by the plastic of the trays? Should they be protected by something else?

For sure. Keep them in small ziplocks at a minimum to protect the paint.

Back