Ideas for a custom Red Dead Redemption figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I agree. I will be making my John Marston in his "original" outfit with the oiled duster jacket from A.J.'s Clothiers. So a hat molded permanently on his head from Sunohc would be great! Then we wouldn't have to pay an additional charge for a separate hat. But that is just my opinion. Some people may want the Marston head without a permanent hat, and then get a nice hat from Stevostoys. :dunno :wave

Yeah, I think that Daniel (Sunohc) is planning on trying that out if he can do it. I have faith in his skills that he can. :clap Then that will keep us from having to pay an additional cost for a separate hat. I know Sunohc will check this thread, and then he'll go from there to sculpt the hat that will permanently stay on John Marston's head. :)

Welcome aboard pardner! I mean psung4ever. :wave

Thanks for your interest! Believe me, you won't be disappointed! :)

Ok, got most of the outfit for Marston:

- HT Tony Stark pants (mech test)
- HT Aldo Raine shirt (maybe dyed a bit)
- black denim jacket (sleeves need to be cut off of course)
- cowboy boots with spurs

The rest is up to Stevostoys and Sunohc I think :yess:

Thanks for that link! I like the "black denim" jacket with the cut sleeves in the middle of the bottom picture. That IS the one John Marston wears. It's very close to his in the game. I'll get it from them! :yess:

Lord Vicious would you mind posting pictures of your John Marston outfit that you're putting together? What color for the cowboys boots did you go with? I'm not sure if I want to do brown or black boots. I'll look sharply at Marston's outfit when I play the game tonight. :)

Lord Vicious would you mind posting pictures of your John Marston outfit that you're putting together? What color for the cowboys boots did you go with? I'm not sure if I want to do brown or black boots. I'll look sharply at Marston's outfit when I play the game tonight. :)

No problem, mate. Everything is ordered, so when it arrives, I'll be sure to post pics.

As for the boots, I got these:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350275075879&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Not entirely accurate, but after a good repaint to make them look darker, I think they could work. And they were the only 1/6 cowboy boots with a pointy tip I could find :dunno

Those boots look good. Snake skin. I like that. Does John Marston wear the low-cut type of boots like that in the game? I can't remember. I'll take a look and see.

Yeah, that's true that you only see the bottom part of his boots. But I may still get the regular long cowboy boots for my Marston figure. I'll look again at the strategy guide for the game. Maybe they have some better shots of him in it.

Okay, Dicsaw...you're on the list! How about you other guys? Mighty_Jabba and Hudson Hawk? Are you guys interested in a custom John Marston figure head sculpt, and his gun rig and other accessories? Can we add your names to the list of interested board members?

1.) JediMike71
2.) Lord Vicious
3.) Biojex
4.) Murderofcrows71
5.) Mighty_Jabba
6.) EVILFACE (?)
7.) The ill Jedi
8.) Boba Ben
9.) THE JOKER
10.) El Calvo
11.) psung4ever
12.) Dicsaw

Okay, Dicsaw...you're on the list! How about you other guys? Mighty_Jabba and Hudson Hawk? Are you guys interested in a custom John Marston figure head sculpt, and his gun rig and other accessories? Can we add your names to the list of interested board members?

1.) JediMike71
2.) Lord Vicious
3.) Biojex
4.) Murderofcrows71
5.) Mighty_Jabba
6.) EVILFACE (?)
7.) The ill Jedi
8.) Boba Ben
9.) THE JOKER
10.) El Calvo
11.) psung4ever
12.) Dicsaw

My name's already on the list:confused: I addded myself to it a while ago.

Back