Ideas for a custom Red Dead Redemption figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please add my name to the list. :D

Sure thing Jen! I just added you! Thanks for your interest! :wave

Sorry for missing your name Mighty_Jabba.

1.) JediMike71
2.) Lord Vicious
3.) Biojex
4.) Murderofcrows71
5.) Mighty_Jabba
6.) EVILFACE (?)
7.) The ill Jedi
8.) Boba Ben
9.) THE JOKER
10.) El Calvo
11.) psung4ever
12.) Dicsaw
13.) Jen

the HT Wolverine boots are great! had them in hand!

btw, Mike, did you pick up the jacket from Project-Are yet?

No...not yet. You're talking about the "oiled duster" jacket from them? I hope to get it soon. Within this next week. :)

I don't have the HT Wolverine cowboy boots. So I may get some boots from Stevostoys that I think match the ones Marston wears in the game. I'll look around for some.

Hey batfan08. Check out the quote below from our sculptor Daniel Cho aka "Sunohc" for his pricing and terms.

I quoted this from page 6 where he originally talked about it.

hey guys let me post what I said to mike:

In terms of prices,
this is technically not a group commission.
but rather a public sculpt I would like to offer.
If it was a group commission, with nine people it'd be like $60 per person but I don't want to do that. Kind of gets confusing with the many deposits and such as well.

and I think the biggest factor of price would be whether or not I sculpt the hat. Casting it separately would add to the price (since I pay a caster) and not to mention the time sculpting it.

Right now my regular prices for head sculpts are $33 plus shipping. You can let people know of that price since it will remain constant this summer
and in perhaps then maybe make the hat optional? Or perhaps steve can make a hat and that'd make it easier for me, haha, but if not, I can sculpt it but I'm guessing it'd cost $7-10 extra?
If I didn't have to sculpt the top part of the hair because of the hat (and made it sort of cut off, like Rainman's Clint Eastwood, does Marston wear his hat almost always?) then I could combine the price so it wouldn't cost any extra, but do you see what I mean?

hope this helps
and tell me what you guys think

Daniel

Hey I just found this on ebay..its a john marsten statue..go to ebay n type in john marsten..it comes up with 2 things..id post a link but I dunno how to use a smart phone yet

Yeah...it does! :horror If you look at the picture with the closeup of the face...I can see the Han Solo likeness buried under the custom work on it. :wink1:

Yeah, I'm holing out for Sunohc. I KNOW he will deliver us a GREAT John Marston head sculpt. Not a modified Han Solo or Indy.

2nd on that. I thought Solo also but have not seen the orig.

Sure thing! Welcome to the party!

1.) JediMike71
2.) Lord Vicious
3.) Biojex
4.) Murderofcrows71
5.) Mighty_Jabba
6.) EVILFACE (?)
7.) The ill Jedi
8.) Boba Ben
9.) THE JOKER
10.) El Calvo
11.) psung4ever
12.) Dicsaw
13.) Jen
14.) Jason62

Thanks for your interest! We're going to have a GREAT custom John Marston head sculpt with his hat, and his weapons rig too! :clap :)

dwing and killcrop did you want to be added to our list too?

Okay, you're now on the list! :wave

1.) JediMike71
2.) Lord Vicious
3.) Biojex
4.) Murderofcrows71
5.) Mighty_Jabba
6.) EVILFACE (?)
7.) The ill Jedi
8.) Boba Ben
9.) THE JOKER
10.) El Calvo
11.) psung4ever
12.) Dicsaw
13.) Jen
14.) Jason62
15.) Seditionary

Thanks for your interest! :)

I waited four long years for the game to come out, theres no way that i would want to miss out on a chance like this! Mind if i join your list?

Errr... just saw this thread; Don't have time to read the whole thing (at work). Is this an interest thread for a full John Marston custom? I want one!

Yes, EKT it is! Daniel Cho who posts on here as "Sunohc" is going to sculpt us a custom head sculpt with a fitted cowboy hat on his head. "Stevostoys" that posts here has also offered to make us a custom rig for our John Marston 1/6 scale figure. Here's the updated list of interested board members...

1.) JediMike71
2.) Lord Vicious
3.) Biojex
4.) Murderofcrows71
5.) Mighty_Jabba
6.) EVILFACE (?)
7.) The ill Jedi
8.) Boba Ben
9.) THE JOKER
10.) El Calvo
11.) psung4ever
12.) Dicsaw
13.) Jen
14.) Jason62
15.) Seditionary
16.) Kite

Can I add you to our list of interested members EKT? Let me know. I heard from Daniel (Sunohc) in a PM yesterday. He said that this project is on his agenda to do this summer. He has some other commissions ahead of it right now. But it's great to know we're on his list of works to come! :clap

Consider me interested! One of the best video game character ever! Incidentally he always reminds me of Josh Brolin for some reason.

Back