Ideal HT True Type Body for Endor Commando Custom?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, thanks a lot dude! :hi5:

I'll look into those options for sure. I was hoping to have the figure completed by now, but not to be unfortunately. :lol

Nice customs dude! :duff I've still got my thread here bookmarked, & was pleasantly surprised to see a new post. :)

I remember when removing the boots from the SSC feet - I just yanked them off, no heat treatment or hot water. :lol

I've basically done nothing since my initial mods to my figure, & I'm probably going to sell the lot now. That said, the SSC clothing & gear is really nicely done.

I just never got past the 'find a head that fits the helmet & mod the HT TT feet for the boots' stage. :lol

Nice customs dude! :duff I've still got my thread here bookmarked, & was pleasantly surprised to see a new post. :)

I remember when removing the boots from the SSC feet - I just yanked them off, no heat treatment or hot water. :lol

I've basically done nothing since my initial mods to my figure, & I'm probably going to sell the lot now. That said, the SSC clothing & gear is really nicely done.

I just never got past the 'find a head that fits the helmet & mod the HT TT feet for the boots' stage. :lol

They just need a head swap to a DID-equivalent head (and maybe a body upgrade if posing is important) and these figures are pretty much on-par with modern HT and SSC figs. The gear, clothing and weapons are still top notch. I did the head swap on my Commando and my imperial officer (black outfit) and they are awesome.

Another trick I used with my boots when I upgraded them to DiD bodies was just cutting the boots open down the back, putting the new foot in, and then gluing the seam back together. But I have done the remove the toes trick on other projects before.
I agree that Nik is definitely the best looking of the original trio.

Here's a shot of my original three. I did two more as well with different heads.

I actaully used 3 different bodies for mine.

The sullutan is on a slim TT, the dark beard one on a TTM19 and the last one on a narrow shoulder body.

IMG_3724_zpsjjtmonl6.jpg

IMG_3731_zpso4ergx9a.jpg

IMG_3729_zps7f5rs3po.jpg

Great work as always Elvis. :rock

Ok.. maybe I'll hang onto my figure & just chip away at it when I can. :lol

..& - Elvis posted in my thread. :panic:

Back