Advice for 1/6 bodies - John Locke, Jason Statham

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69slimer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi

My next 2 customs are 1/6 versions of John Locke from Lost and Jason Statham as Lee Christmas in The expendables.

Please recommend which bodies to use for these 2 fgiures.

I was thinking of waiting for the new HT True Type muscle body for Statham?

For Locke - ideally I would like a skinny-ish figure with a light skin tone, but preferably with rubber joints as I hate visible joints on figures. Any ideas??

Thanks for your help

Looking for John Locke advice too... Wondering what's out there!!

Public info, or just pm??
Thanks!
-r.

Which look are you going for on the Lee Christmas? Also which head are you going to use bud? If it's the black armour look i'd say a narrow or advanced TT maybe with a bit of padding to bring him up to the same size as the HT Barney Ross. You don't see any of Statham's body with that look so a muscle body would probably be a waste. Though I suppose it would give you an accurate size from the off. Also if it helps the Soldier Story CIA SAD V2 uniform is perfect for that version of Christmas ! I'd go with a muscle body for the sleeveless casual look! Hope this helps!

Looking for John Locke advice too... Wondering what's out there!!

Public info, or just pm??
Thanks!
-r.

I PM'd him a link because the body I'm recommending is hard to come by. I wouldn't want someone else snapping it up when he started the thread. There is an official LOST custom thread in here somewhere that has lots of good info. :peace

Hi mate

I'm going to be doing the same a custom Lee Christmas figure

I'm going for the new ACI Gladiator body and the headplay head.

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

I just need to drop the head abit more....

Thanks for the help guys! Yes for Statham I am using the Headplay sculpt. That Aci body looks good. Platy - will check out that uniform! Yonosen- thanks. Body ordered so feel free to share your wisdom! Thanks

Thanks for the help guys! Yes for Statham I am using the Headplay sculpt. That Aci body looks good. Platy - will check out that uniform! Yonosen- thanks. Body ordered so feel free to share your wisdom! Thanks

Excellent! :duff

I used the Playhouse D-Boy body on my John Locke. It's compatible with Hot Toys parts but has rubber arms with wires. Not as realistic as the arms on HT Wolverine or Bruce Lee bodies but still pretty good (and much cheaper) without getting too "roid rage."

Here's a pic of my old Locke on this body -

DSCN7115.jpg

It's currently in-stock at Money Depot -

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b350/YoNoSe/DSCN7115.jpg

Back