Ideal Hot Toys Ant Man Movie Figures Discussion.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion19

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the title suggests here, this topic is how you guys would like to see Hot Toys bring to life the characters from the, now, upcoming Ant-Man movie. Let's start off with the titular character of the film, Scott Lang aka Ant-Man.
Ant-Man-Comic-Con-Poster.jpg
As well as the potential first look at the villain of the film, Yellowjacket.

B1smSUxIQAASW64.jpg

Discuss down below on what accessories, heads, etc you want in your ideal figures.

I look forward to seeing the prototype for Ant Man, I have a feeling we'll get both Ant Man & Yellow Jacket, but this is a good opportunity for Hot Toys to get some "cheaper" old school figures out such as Hank Pym, Agent Carter & Howard Stark would be great but alas that's wishful thinking. Maybe we'll get Wasp, that would be nice to add to the whole Avenger's lineup.

It's a little early for Ant-Man discussion, but they HAVE to have a shrunken version to display with other figures.

1/6 of a 1/6 scale thanks, lol.

In general, I am only expecting Ant Man, and if reception to the movie is good, maybe Yellowjacket.

I'm almost positive that we get both Scott Lang in suit with helmet as well as yellow jacket. Would love a head sculpt with each figure as well as a smaller version of Antman with Lang. We may get wasp as well, which would be an instant own as well.

I don't see it happening but besides the regular 12 inch figure and a most likely super tiny figure, they should make a giant version. Maybe 1/4 scale.

No desire for a shrunken version that would cost an arm and leg - ie Rocket Racoon - and could barely be seen from a foot away or more. 12 inch I might bite.

I'm really excited for the movie. In terms of figures, I'd like normal sized Ant-Man with a smaller, 2-3 inch tall shrunken down version with at least a little articulation. Same thing for Wasp, if Hope van Dyne suits up in the film.

I don't know if we'll get Giant-Man in this movie (Maybe in a post credits scene or in another movie.) but if he was, I probably wouldn't get him since I like each Marvel Cinematic Universe character in my one sixth collection to be represented once and I'd rather have the small version displayed.

I'm not the biggest Ant-Man fan out there, but if I had some cash to spare, I'd totally get both Scott Lang and Yellowjacket. Apart from those, I don't see myself buying anything else.

Back