$ide$how tells you what you're thought of

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't blame SS for not wanting to make more apes that go for 15.00 on the secondary market. Instead of biitching about the ones they didn't make, you should be grateful for the one's they did. Beautiful pieces.

customizerwannabe said:
Can't blame SS for not wanting to make more apes that go for 15.00 on the secondary market. Instead of biitching about the ones they didn't make, you should be grateful for the one's they did. Beautiful pieces.

Swell, now another one wants to start. :rolleyes:
You're right. I'm wrong. Sideshow is friggin great!! NO company could ever compare to them. I enjoy what they made and hope that tomorrow the factory blows up and all you $tar War$ kissasses, never get a Darth Vader or Boba Fett just so you can be told, Hey!! ya got Salacios F'n Crumb.
I already apologized for falling for the joke, but I'm not gonna take the $ide$how lackeys jumping all over me.

Ironman1188 said:
I already apologized for falling for the joke

Don't apologize. This is why the joke was pulled in the first place...to screw people up!!!

You just helped ensure the joke didn't fall flat on its face. :)

customizerwannabe said:

Gotta agree with Iron. There was a bit of flame in the post along with some sugar. :nono :D

darthviper107 said:
Come on, would they be stupid enough to produce figures no one would buy, and with a logo that's even worse?

:lol Yeah. My first impression of the logo was that it reminded me of Rainbow Brite.

Ironman1188 said:
Hey!! ya got Salacios F'n Crumb.

I'm not sure why, but this particular sentance just made me laugh out loud. Something about it just sounds funny. I gotta use it in my sig for awhile. :rotfl

Swell, now another one wants to start.
You're right. I'm wrong. Sideshow is friggin great!! NO company could ever compare to them. I enjoy what they made and hope that tomorrow the factory blows up and all you $tar War$ kissasses, never get a Darth Vader or Boba Fett just so you can be told, Hey!! ya got Salacios F'n Crumb.
I already apologized for falling for the joke, but I'm not gonna take the $ide$how lackeys jumping all over me

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Get it straight. I'm a Marvel Kissass, not a Star Wars one!:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl If they don't make another Marvel piece, I'm happy with what I got...cuz that's just how I roll.:D

customizerwannabe said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Get it straight. I'm a Marvel Kissass, not a Star Wars one!:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl If they don't make another Marvel piece, I'm happy with what I got...cuz that's just how I roll.:D

Whoops!! Thats how sleep deprived I am. I meant $ide$how kissasses.

Ironman1188 said:
Whoops!! Thats how sleep deprived I am. I meant $ide$how kissasses.

Sideshow kissass you say? Apparently you haven't popped your ego inflated head over to the LOTR forum.

I'm sorry if someone was not only stupid enough to beleive that SS would make another line of worthless characters, but to post a rant about it. I think they learned their lesson of creating worthless characters with Planet of the Apes.

I love my Salacious Crumb, he looks great sitting on Jabba's throne :D

And remember, there are no stupid posts, only stupid people.

Sheesh,I wonder if SSC really knows just how much crap they stir up with these April Fools jokes. I bet they're just flooded with calls everytime this year. I guess they must enjoy it. I do.:D

thrdbdmc9.gif

Cocoboloboy said:
Sheesh,I wonder if SSC really knows just how much crap they stir up with these April Fools jokes. I bet they're just flooded with calls everytime this year. I guess they must enjoy it. I do.:D

Personally I find this "joke" and the poll a bit condescending to us collectors. Its like SS is saying "Hey, you think our choices are bad, how about this."

Back