$ide$how tells you what you're thought of

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
Did everyone read the new newsletter?
Can't get enough of our Star Wars 12-inch figures?
Well, neither can we! That's why we're happy to be able to add one more category to our Star Wars 12-inch line. In addition to our five originally announced categories, we are excited to introduce the new 'Extras and Ancillaries' 12-inch figure category! Follow the first link to read all about it, and find out more about all of the 12-inch figure categories through the links at the top right of our Star Wars homepage.

BOY!!! I don't know about you but I sure feel better knowing that $tar Wars is getting their SIXTH line!!! SIXTH!!! Are you friggin' kidding me?? Tell me again how its not all about $tar War$?
We're told that the other lines, that we supported and helped build $ide$how with, had run their course. They'd made all the "core" characters.
But....Not only can't we in reality get all the "core" characters for the already existing lines, but $ide$how has seen fit to make so many categories for Luca$film properties, that it makes their whole standard line of only making core characters a blatant lie. It was bad enough when they decided to bilk fans for extra money by selling Maul's droids as a seperate pack. Militaries of $tar War$ doesn't really even include film characters, just some Endor scouts. Obviously more key to $tar War$ than Wesley, Gunn or Fred to Angel, the Medieval Kurgan or Ramirez to Highlander or Aldo, Burke, Galen or Virdon to Planet of the Apes. The title alone of this new line 'Extras and Ancillaries' tells us outright that they are not interested in only core characters.
Thank you $ide$how. Finally your true colors have shown.

FrankenFan said:
Check your calendar, ironman, what is this Sunday's date?
Umm, the day after my Birthday. The feedback seemed split on this announcement. I'm not able to view the poll for some reason and, quite frankly, after the other five lines, this one doesn'tsound all that far fetched.

The fact that some people can't tell that this is obviously an April Fools joke should actually give Sideshow some pause.

Whew!
What a relief. Now they can keep their full attention on the FIVE real lines they've dedicated to $tar War$.

The best April Fool's jokes are the one's that cause people to question whether it is a joke or real. When someone totally ftfo over it, its just icing on the cake. :rotfl

IrishJedi said:
The fact that some people can't tell that this is obviously an April Fools joke should actually give Sideshow some pause.

Don't forget Irish, there were some people who really though Sideshow was going to make the Maul exclusive from the waste down only. I still remember how pissed some people were by that. :lol

Its not a funny April Fools joke if it doesn't have even the smallest amount of believability. :lecture

Ironman1188 said:
Whew!
What a relief. Now they can keep their full attention on the FIVE real lines they've dedicated to $tar War$.

:chew :emperor :chew :emperor :chew :emperor :chew :emperor :chew :emperor

I just hope he realizes what an ass he made himself look like :lol

I don't think I've laughed so hard all week.

Go grab a blanky and cry on your mama's shoulder :monkey2

Darth Loki said:
I just hope he realizes what an ass he made himself look like :lol

I don't think I've laughed so hard all week.

Go grab a blanky and cry on your mama's shoulder :monkey2

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

And that, kiddies, is why it was a great practical joke!

pixletwin said:
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

And that, kiddies, is why it was a great practical joke!

I can't remember, but did anyone through a hissy fit when they announced 1/2 of Darth Maul last year? :maul

I don't think it was this big. The best part is the first post on the thread on the board talking about the line outs it as a April Fool's joke. :lol

Darth Loki said:
I can't remember, but did anyone through a hissy fit when they announced 1/2 of Darth Maul last year? :maul

Seems to me that i can remember some noses were bent out of shape. I specifically remember one post (don't remember who wrote it) all pissed off because Sideshow would probably be charing full price for 1/2 a figure and what if the upper half was the exclusive and you live/work in a place where you can't buy exclusives on PPO day. It was hilarious.

Ironman1188 said:
Hey Loki! :moon
And when you're done kissing that, swing around front and have a slurpee.
I didn't realize falling for a prank made someone an ass. You must have fallen for planty then, huh? It really isn't all that unbelieveable and if you read some of the comments on the $$C site, you'll see I wasn't the only one. I vented here, sorry, if that distracted you. And, I won't cry on my mama's shoulder, but...maybe I'll roll over and cry on yours.

While I don't think your having fallen for a prank makes you an ass, I believe your last post may. :monkey1

You may be right Pix. Heat of the moment will kill ya every time. Too long a week, too much time in the ER. Apologies to all.

Ironman1188 said:
You may be right Pix. Heat of the moment will kill ya every time. Too long a week, too much time in the ER. Apologies to all.

Hope you're able to get some rest soon. :rock :rock :rock

Back