Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
111011iceman_01.jpg

God I hope this is 1/4.

111011iceman_01.jpg

God I hope this is 1/4.

why would it be it's a Clmiquette not a PF???

When was there an X-Men Comiquette last in 1/4???

If it's 1/5 you'll guy _____ about it and wait for a PF, which will then have something wrong too just like Collossus and all the bashing of the 1/5 piece will be for nothing

This would look good in my 1/5 X-Men Comiqueete LINE from SSC, if it's not too muchnlike Silver Surfer.

If it's 1/5 you'll guy _____ about it and wait for a PF, which will then have something wrong too just like Collossus and all the bashing of the 1/5 piece will be for nothing

This would look good in my 1/5 X-Men Comiqueete LINE from SSC, if it's not too muchnlike Silver Surfer.

Same reason why there's a Silver Surfer Comiquette & not a PF? :dunno

Pretty much agreed with you, SSC comiquette mostly is 1/5 scale. ;)

Same reason why there's a Silver Surfer Comiquette & not a PF? :dunno

When it comes to X-Men there is two line 1/4 Premium Format and 1/5 Comiquette, if Cyclops Pf was 1/5 it'd mess up the scale of the PF Line.

So by default this should be part of the 1/5 Comiquette line, as if it's 1/4 it'll mess us the scale of the X-Men 1/5 Comiquette Line so far.

When it comes to X-Men there is two line 1/4 Premium Format and 1/5 Comiquette, if Cyclops Pf was 1/5 it'd mess up the scale of the PF Line.

So by default this should be part of the 1/5 Comiquette line, as if it's 1/4 it'll mess us the scale of the X-Men 1/5 Comiquette Line so far.

True. By default it should be since it has "comiquette" attached to it BUT there are certain characters that can't be made with the mixed media items that the PF line offers. Iceman could possibly fall into such a category.

Looks awesome. Most likely it is 1/5 scale (I thought a board member confirmed it during the meet SIdeshow get together at Comic-Con?), but we can hope it is 1/4 scale. :pray:

Either way I am ordering him because he will look awesome with the 1/5 scale Angel I have had on order for the last...year. :gah:

Looks like 1/5 scale to me, they will probably come up with another 1/4 scale JL one.

Back