Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope not, 1/4 scale better be fully sculpted, and since they are kinda keeping to JL's art it should be.

Maybe it will be mid shift or something.

Or like this :

Iceman.jpg

I think that's the ultimate version & it's not in the marvel license

Yea i mean more something in that vein is all. I mean not all the PFs have been classic look at Emma Frost.

____. AoA Iceman?

Iceman_aoa_01-1.jpg

I gotta get it no matter what scale, I love the AoA stuff.

____. AoA Iceman?

Iceman_aoa_01-1.jpg

I gotta get it no matter what scale, I love the AoA stuff.

AoA was one the best major events that happened with the X-Men. :lecture

I would rather have Sideshow do a seperate line for AoA though.

I mean how badass would a Holocaust statue be, maybe with a light-up feature.

Holocaust.png

Last edited:
AoA was one the best major events that happened with the X-Men. :lecture

I would rather have Sideshow do a seperate line for AoA though.

I mean how badass would a Holocaust statue be, maybe with a light-up feature.

Holocaust.png

Duuuude yea Holocaust would be awesome, if they do him they need to do X man

1772919-newmutants25_x_man.jpg

IDK im excited for the Comiquette!

I thought Iceman had cloth on over his ice sometimes in the 90s?

no

everything is ice

I have most of the 90s issues. Iceman definitely had a full costume underneath the ice. I checked the "Legion Quest" issues right before AoA, it’s there. Check costume 9 in the gallery here. As it says, it’s his longest running yet barely seen costume.

Sideshow explained how they determine 1/4PF or 1/5 comi.

Since all the PF X-Men after Emma are 90s Blue Team, the assumption is Gold Team is next. It will take a few years to complete this. I wouldn’t doubt a 1/4 Iceman, either fully sculpted again or a PF in the 90s costume, will come in the next few years to match the scale and era. So it would make sense to do 1/5 now.

Just look at the Wolverine and Psylocke Comis as examples. Eventually the 1/4 came after they sold out the 1/5. If I can charge you $200+ for sculpted now, then charge you $300+ for size & cloth later, why wouldn’t I? That’s business. It may take a few years, but best believe there will be a 1/4 Storm, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Beast (in 90s trunks & lab coat I'm betting), Warren as purple & pink Archangel, Nick Fury and others.

Patience, it’s not about satisfying any individual person’s collection with specific sculpts right now. It’s about long term money and keeping a broad range of collectors in the brand for many years.

Back