I Wish We Had Hot Toys Ghostbusters!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgt.reese

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mattel needs to stop with their crappy toys and give it to hot toys. who agrees with me that a hot toys lines of Ghostbusters would be amazing. Having Peter, Egon, Ray, and Winston made would be a dream come true of mine. The detail hot toys can bring to their outfits, especially the proton pack will be incredible...

Re: Hot Toys Ghostbusters

You might want to put a question mark in that title before you cause some people to pass out. :lol

I forgot to post that I completely agree! I would love some great figures of these. I know quite a few people bought the Matty ones, but it's HT or nothing for me on these guys.

It would be an amazing line. I can imagine it now. 300$ version of Winston zedmore, and a convention exclusive Figure of Walter Peck.
Then they drop the line in favor of more iron man figures :lol

hot toys should just stick to Batman and Joker figures. they don't need anymore licenses. they only make 2 figures from every line anyway. here are some good licenses of duos they could get:

Starsky and Hutch
Laurel and Hardy
Abbott and Costello
Lewis and Clark
Simon and Simon
The Wright Brothers
Adam and Eve
and 2 of the 3 Stooges

I only own Mattel’s 12inch Winston and Peter. IMO the other two looked like ****!!! Winston is the best overall. Peter’s is far from great but that should tell you IMO how bad Egon and Rays looked.
If I could make one improvement it would be a better likeness for my Peter Venkman. I think shoulders down Mattel did a good job. You can’t argue that the proton pack looks amazing. If Hot Toys ever did them they would look incredible..I have no doubt. But it would be hard to dish out $200 (maybe more) for four figures that look the same with only different head sculpts.

Hi there,

There are some heads from customizers here, look at Spensers, that you can kitbash with True Type bodies and pretty much use everything from the Mattel figures to get some really nice Hot Toys quality Ghostbuster figures. Here are some pics of one of my heads set. I also have Spenser's heads which I swap sometimes.

IMG_0084.jpg

ghostbusters.jpg

I actually think the packs on Mattel ones are pretty fantastic... i don't know what could be done to make them any better honestly.

The sculpts and bodies are another story.

M.

It would be an amazing line. I can imagine it now. 300$ version of Winston zedmore, and a convention exclusive Figure of Walter Peck.
Then they drop the line in favor of more iron man figures :lol

Haha that made me laugh, too true. I bet the watchmen fans all cried with joy when they heard Hot Toys had the licence look how that turned out....

hot toys should just stick to Batman and Joker figures. they don't need anymore licenses. they only make 2 figures from every line anyway. here are some good licenses of duos they could get:

Starsky and Hutch
Laurel and Hardy
Abbott and Costello
Lewis and Clark
Simon and Simon
The Wright Brothers
Adam and Eve
and 2 of the 3 Stooges

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

Now, THAT is a quality post right there. It's funny because it's true.

they seriously do not need to pick up another line of something.. there not completing the ones they have.we got everybody out of terminator judgement day except a young john connor. did not finish watchmen or planet of the apes...so no ghostbuster please...
there now taking on star wars..
but what do i know..

Back