I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have to go back a day, and use an old post, you've already responded to with a clown, to try to milk out another clown, that's total...

jump-fence-fail.jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

:lol:lol:lol :rock Great pic! That poor little guy looks like he's in quite a bit of pain though....

That picture is really disturbing.

:flag :flag
army.gif
:flag :flag
Workbench Report

List is now closed. :sick Let a couple folks slip in but I'm stopping at 14.

Evilface
King Darkness
Deak Starkiller
Flosi
Elvis76
DeltaForceChung
Kozin
bWayne
trebor
roy the sunderer
TheNamMagazine
Skiman
Buttmunch
OneThousandMasks

Haven't gotten the new OD paint yet and I'm definitely gonna need more resin. :duh :D Most of you should have these in hand just in time for Duke (I'm assuming Duke is shipping soon).

Oh man, missed the boat big time! Oh, well. If there's a second run...

I got sniped literally with 4 seconds left to go today. Waiting for the seller to either offer me a second chance like they did with the pants, or for them to put more up.

I got sniped literally with 4 seconds left to go today. Waiting for the seller to either offer me a second chance like they did with the pants, or for them to put more up.

That sucks, but hopefully you get one soon.

I've got a question for those 'freaks that got their sweater from the 'bay. Is your sweater a bit thick, especially around the sleeves where the wrists are? If so, what did you do to fix that?

Thanks,
Treb

It is extremely thick. I turned it inside out and trimmed all the excess material away. I swear I could have made another sweater out of it :lol

It is extremely thick. I turned it inside out and trimmed all the excess material away. I swear I could have made another sweater out of it :lol

Dude, that explains why yours looks so good. I was looking at mine thinking what the hell is wrong with it?!?!??!? :lol

Seriously, there was enough material in there for a entire second sweater.

I'll flip my sweater inside out tomorrow and try trimming in down. I couldn't close his fly, so I rolled up sweater higher on his waist, and he looked like an "out of shape Steel Brigade" with a tire roll.

What do you mean by trimmed? You just cut the bottom and sleeves shorter? Or what? :confused:

I'm just asking because, yeah, yours looks fantastic. As I said, yours convinced me to jump in on this project.

When you get the sweater you'll know what I mean. Until than you'll just have to ponder the mystery of my cryptic post :moon

Sweet! In before the close! Looks like most of our Joe thread regulars are there :rock

I'm hoping for SSC to answer the question I submitted to "Ask Sideshow" inquiring if there's any chance they'll produce an official Steel Brigade figure. If the answer is no I'm buying KD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back