I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First painted sample. This is the same head from a few posts up and hasn't been touched up. Visor isn't glossed either. More to come in the next day or so.

steelbrigadewip1.jpg

steelbrigadewip2.jpg

Decals by you know who. And if you dont know, dont speak to me!

Slapped a hat on him for shats and giggles.

SDC12844.jpg

My biggest problem this late in the game is getting the parts. You guys hogged them all :lol

Stop being a little girl and start working on picking up the parts. It will be a really cool figure to add to the collection and only a handfull of people (fellow freaks) will have one like it. Lots of the pieces Seb posted a few pages back could be had for under 5 bucks.... The one part that might be a little tougher to come by would be the trooper/officer/sniper boots as they're sold out at TA, ATM, and I've yet to see them anywhere else. Do you have a spare Pro laying around?

Decals by you know who. And if you dont know, dont speak to me!

Slapped a hat on him for shats and giggles.

SDC12844.jpg

WOW! I never thought that old '87 design could look so realistic! Well done.

Not a fan of the pretty-boy headsculpt, though! ;)

I'm gonna hit up the hobby store for some different paint as the green needs to be more of a dark olive drab.

At present I've stopped taking orders until I get these done. Looking to do them in batches of 5-6 at a time. The list:

Evilface
King Darkness
Deak Starkiller
Flosi
Elvis76
DeltaForceChung
Kozin
bWayne
trebor
roy the sunderer
TheNamMagazine
Skiman

If anyone needs/wants off please let me know.

Stop being a little girl and start working on picking up the parts. It will be a really cool figure to add to the collection and only a handfull of people (fellow freaks) will have one like it. Lots of the pieces Seb posted a few pages back could be had for under 5 bucks.... The one part that might be a little tougher to come by would be the trooper/officer/sniper boots as they're sold out at TA, ATM, and I've yet to see them anywhere else. Do you have a spare Pro laying around?

So, since these figures are supposed to represent you, and you're calling Buttmunch short, does that mean you'll be picking up the Kirby for yours? :p:

nude.jpg

I'm gonna hit up the hobby store for some different paint as the green needs to be more of a dark olive drab.

At present I've stopped taking orders until I get these done. Looking to do them in batches of 5-6 at a time. The list:

Evilface
King Darkness
Deak Starkiller
Flosi
Elvis76
DeltaForceChung
Kozin
bWayne
trebor
roy the sunderer
TheNamMagazine
Skiman

Oh alright! Add me to the list. You guys are such a bad influence! :lol

The Pro wouldn't be a bad choice as I really am short. But maybe the Hobbit body would be better :lol

And I'm Elite enough to be able to ban any of you or change what your posts say :p

Last edited:

Evilface
King Darkness
Deak Starkiller
Flosi
Elvis76
DeltaForceChung
Kozin
bWayne
trebor
roy the sunderer
TheNamMagazine
Skiman

Looks good, and I have my last part coming tomorrow for Steel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back