I think DiD is my favorite company for 1:6 scale figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
galactiboy said:
...However, this is a forum about action figures and collectibles and I could imagine a lengthy Pro-Bush Vs Anti-Bush debate will only serve to hasten our banishment to the sandbox.

A very astute statement!

Quite right, back to the figures chaps:

Announced on Modellersloft:
DID/ML NAPOLEONIC SERIES FRENCH LINE INFANTRY & CUIRASSIER COMING SOON

From what I hear pictures make take as long as Eastern, and the actual figures might not get here before this summer, but still, :chew

S7-F23-01.JPG

Last edited:
That could be pretty sweet... especially if the chest piece is metal. Which given their track record would be a pretty good likliehood!

Sorry, I messed up. I got my answer without noticing it. I apologize.

Anyway, on to better news! I GOT MY FIRST MILITARY DID FIGURE AND I LOVE IT! Just got him today! It's George Puller and he's simply amazing! Much better than any G.I.JOE product I have seen.

I definitely think I'll be building on this line. :)

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the addict club.Hope you'll have a long long expensive stay like the rest of us.
Your post here inspired me to finally unbox my George Puller and I just finished him (I know, it's a shameless copy of the custom I showed earlier but hey, I was in love with that baby). Forgive the poor pic quality.

Pacific.jpg

Next up is to give him some weathering, build him a nice base but first of all, get him some nice sideshow hands.

Last edited:
His hands are nice already as is..just paint them to make them less plasticy like. Besides the bendy figures make for more realistic hand poses.'

Also, what did you do to his face..looks great, but he looks like a very thin John Belushi. hehe

Eli26 said:
That's great and all, but I could use a website address. hehe

That's all great indeed, but I don't think he has a site. Mail him at click. It's been a while so I hope it's still active. Just ask him for a picture of his available heads etc.
Mind you he stopped offering painted ones so you'll need to work that out.

Tony Barton, the MASTER, is still very much active in the 1/6 field.
Have a look at the ONE SIXTH SCALE UK website.
He has just completed a WW2 British tanker but look for his 'tutorials', everything from neadsculpts to hat badges.

Old Bill

Back