I sold my Ardeth Bey 1:1 SSE Bust to China? That's news to me!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recasts, huh? Hmmm....So maybe I shouldn't buy that un-boxed, #1, slightly-smaller-than-I-remember-it-being EX Hulk/Spidey dio.....

Nick ~~~ That's great! I hope they take the re-casters down.:clap:clap

I cannot tell you how happy I am with Sideshow Collectibles' Customer Service Re this matter. Their Customer Service could not be better as always.

I truly hope that I was able to help Sideshow Collectibles and the entire Collectibles/Hobby community in some small way.

I only wish I could do more to help Sideshow Collectibles and their Collectors.

Nick

Last edited:
And i figured that would have some impact on it... I just have no idea what these things have been going for, was hoping you guys would have some info...

Ardeth Bey prices vary but, over in the UK and Europe, they tend to go in the £1300-£1400 range. This equates to about $2000-$2100 ish. As hinted at above, it helps if you have the original boxes as that might demonstrate that it originally came from Sideshow (and not from the recasters). Saying that, I sold an Ardeth Bey without a box a few years ago but I was 100% of its origin (the seller threw away all of his boxes due to lack of space) so it's all a question of its provenance.

I cannot tell you how happy I am with Sideshow Collectibles' Customer Service Re this matter. Their Customer Service could not be better as always.

I truly hope that I was able to help Sideshow Collectibles and the entire Collectibles/Hobby community in some small way.

I only wish I could do more to help Sideshow Collectibles and their Collectors.

Nick

Print out that email and stick it in the shipper. :lol

Print out that email and stick it in the shipper. :lol

What shipper? I never plan on selling my Sideshow Collectibles Ardeth Bey 1:1 SSE Bust. However, If I ever do sell my Sideshow Collectibles Ardeth Bey 1:1 SSE Bust I should stick that email from Sideshow Collectibles to me Re the Bust in the shipper box. That will NEVER happen though so do not even give the idea of me selling that bust a 2nd thought! I am too much of a Karloff hound for that to EVER happen.

Nick

I hate recaster and even if a recaster product u can still tell the different just like the life size lord of the darkness 1:1 bust. the recast paintjob and sculpt will not as good as the sideshow one. luckily i have all the real sideshow life size bust and i am proud to own it.

I hate recaster and even if a recaster product u can still tell the different just like the life size lord of the darkness 1:1 bust. the recast paintjob and sculpt will not as good as the sideshow one. luckily i have all the real sideshow life size bust and i am proud to own it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqG2lOfD9cc"]‪Aerosmith - Same Old Song And Dance [2004]‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I seem to have missed the dinner theater mystery going on here since I never frequent this section. I had replied to Monster already with pretty solid proof that what he got is the real thing but I never thought it had it's own thread.

Glad to hear Sideshow is taking this siriously. This kind of stuff hurts the hobby.

I seem to have missed the dinner theater mystery going on here since I never frequent this section. I had replied to Monster already with pretty solid proof that what he got is the real thing but I never thought it had it's own thread.

Glad to hear Sideshow is taking this siriously. This kind of stuff hurts the hobby.

yes Jose I told some people here that you are not the kind of guy that would sell me a non-Sideshow Collectibles product. I did not want this faker whoever he or she is to do harm to Your rep,
Sideshow Collectibles' rep,or My rep, As none of us are in the biz of buying, selling, or trading recasts.

Nick

THIS SELLER HAS LISTED NEW ITEMS? THIS SUCKS ON SOOOO MANY LEVELS! WENT FROM 26 ITEMS TO 37 ITEMS! SEE FOR YOURSELF!
WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT THEM MAKING A FAKE OF MY BUST!
https://stores.ebay.com/dmkworkshop

Nick

Are you surprised? When he sells an item for $2,000.00 he can afford to make more counterfeits and increase his stock.

Back