I sold my Ardeth Bey 1:1 SSE Bust to China? That's news to me!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or did you?.................:panic::panic::panic:

:lol............did you/are reporting it?

I wonder why the brown shipper says 144 on it, that's normally the item number inside.

Either way you should report it to SC at least.

Sideshow doesnt give a poopy. People have been getting ripped by these Asian re-casting countries for awhile now and they havent really done much.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Sure seems that way. I've reported dozens upon dozens of auctions to both ebaY and Sideshow and not only were these sellers still selling long after the reports, but still selling the SSC recasts. If Sideshow can't be bothered to do what it takes to knock them down as they pop up, why should I even bother reporting them? :huh

Not too long ago they were sending free Morts to people who reported frauds. It seemed like they cared then, I wonder what has changed? It's in their best interest to shut these guys down since the limited edition size is what makes us willing pay such high prices.

Yeh I'm one of those people who got a free Mort for reporting
fraudulent auctions. I still report doddgy auctions to both ebay
and SS even if they choose to ignore it, I just want them to be informed that this stuff is still on the market and doesn't seem to
be slowing down.
I sugest that all freaks who come across these auctions do the same to protect our hobby.

Yeh I'm one of those people who got a free Mort for reporting
fraudulent auctions. I still report doddgy auctions to both ebay
and SS even if they choose to ignore it, I just want them to be informed that this stuff is still on the market and doesn't seem to
be slowing down.
I sugest that all freaks who come across these auctions do the same to protect our hobby.

Ebay won't do anything with your report. It takes a representative of Sideshow to contact them and verify who they are and that they produced the original item , to shut down the auction.

Take a look at the brown shipper... you can see tape marks where there was something taped over the Ardeth Bey SSE description printed on the box. I'll bet the box was reused to ship something else, hence the number 144 on it. I've received boxes like this from Sideshow every so often. It's just a shame that these scum got their hands on it.

Back