I passed on the Endor Bundle Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Who would win in a fight? The Endor battle pack or the Kurgan

Quite right. The Kurgan doesn't kill to save his life. He's immortal. He does it for pleasure. To torment his victim. He doesn't have fear to worry about. He doesn't just use the weapon of the ages. He uses what is present. If it's a light saber, so be it. A sewing kit will keep his head together. Crikey, he'd probably use a light saber to fuse it back on before he lost consciousness if he were beheaded. If weaponry involves mind control, he has all the time in the world to learn it, and use it to further humiliate his bleeding opponents before death shows them the mercy he wont.

Re: The "Do You Think We Have Enough Rebel Trooper Threads?" Thread

Not me. When I'm angry, I usually kick the dog. But, since I don't have a dog, I usually kick my neighbor's dog. And while I'm at it, I usually kick my neighbor. There are a lot of "for sale" signs on my neighbors' houses.

Re: The "Do You Think We Have Enough Rebel Trooper Threads?" Thread

I personally think that we should start a thread about Endor Rebel Troopers. We could start a thread and discuss all of the other threads. Then we could start a thread to discuss this thread talking about all of the other threads. I think that this could potentially really get the word out. What do you guys think? :lol :emperor

All the crap threads on the Endor bundle have been merged. Any new joke threads will be deleted and Danny will be whipped (no matter who starts the thread).

Yes. We must sack those responsible for sacking the people who made all of those threads. Darklord you are the man. Then maybe once all of the sacking is done we can create a thread about it. Then make another thread about the people who sacked the people who made all of those threads. :lol

Yes God forbid we have humor on site that is for grown men that play with dolls...em em I mean collectable action figures. Sorry.

BadMoon said:
Yes God forbid we have humor on site that is for grown men that play with dolls...em em I mean collectable action figures. Sorry.

It's not to do with humor anymore. I thought it was pretty funny at first but it got more and more and more. Then it got annoying. REALLY annoying. Trolling is another word for it.

But actually... I rather have a stupid funny thread that dies a quick death than this thread where people can say whether or not they passed on this set. As opposed to the other thread where people can say whether or not they passed on this set.

Darklord Dave said:
All the crap threads on the Endor bundle have been merged. Any new joke threads will be deleted and Danny will be whipped (no matter who starts the thread).

Thanx, Dave.

Now all we need is to have "the whole business" moved to the Sandbox. Any mention of "MEDIFCKN" Kurgan belongs there. :D

Protozaius said:
Thanx, Dave.

Now all we need is to have "the whole business" moved to the Sandbox. Any mention of "MEDIFCKN" Kurgan belongs there. :D

Naysayer !!!!! Dont you know its OKTOBERKURGANUARY !!! The Kurgan spirit is everywhere.....

Not that the mighty Medieval F'n Kurgan would need it... but if he were in the Star Wars universe I imagine he would have used this to free each an every Naysayer's head from its shoulders... including the endor rebels.

Kurgansith.jpg

Happy OKTOBERKURGANUARY!!!

Last edited:
Protozaius said:
Thanx, Dave.

Or to the Planet of the Apes section..............since it is all monkey buisness anyways..............:D

Happy OKTOBERKURGANUARY!!!

Edit: (Oops, there is no Planet of the Apes section..........teehee........I know.......let's have a spelling contest)

Shai Hulud said:
Naysayer !!!!! Dont you know its OKTOBERKURGANUARY !!! The Kurgan spirit is everywhere.....

Well, I'm listening to Queen right now... isn't that "festive" enough for any OKTOBERKURGANUARY??? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Protozaius said:
Well, I'm listening to Queen right now... isn't that "festive" enough for any OKTOBERKURGANUARY??? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Strange Proto.I dont know if you actually were or still are, but I'm listening to Queen right now. And that my friend is pretty damn Kurganfestive if you ask me......

Kurgansith.jpg

And this is a pretty cool pick GB. Kurgan would so rule the day if he had a lightsaber. I think he would like the taste of Ewoks too.

Darklord Dave said:

So what you're saying is I should start a thread. :)

I dont like when people dont like threads. Those people should sack those people that wrote it. Then when a certain web whore is so interested in keeping his site pure he should sack that person. Come on dude this whole site is a joke. We all wake up every morning and get on this site to see what is going on. We all love Sideshow. Great! If you are going to start a FORUM however don't act like a dictator about it. If someone wants to start a thread let them. You are not Bill Gates. If you are a billionare I doubt you would even have an interest. If you want to be good for you. I am to old to play games with young kids on power trips. All we want to see is the end product. Not people talking crap on people who do not like it. I think Mikey and Darkartist have this site ruled. Let them in charge. For all we know you work for Sideshow. Yes I do take it personally when you delete one of my posts. You are more a Troll then anyone else in here. Good Luck! Peter Jackson may call you soon. I intend to call Sideshow and all of the other idiots out that defend them in the future. I did buy the Striker Pack so what!

BadMoon said:
I dont like when people dont like threads. Those people should sack those people that wrote it. Then when a certain web whore is so interested in keeping his site pure he should sack that person. Come on dude this whole site is a joke. We all wake up every morning and get on this site to see what is going on. We all love Sideshow. Great! If you are going to start a FORUM however don't act like a dictator about it. If someone wants to start a thread let them. You are not Bill Gates. If you are a billionare I doubt you would even have an interest. If you want to be good for you. I am to old to play games with young kids on power trips. All we want to see is the end product. Not people talking crap on people who do not like it. I think Mikey and Darkartist have this site ruled. Let them in charge. For all we know you work for Sideshow. Yes I do take it personally when you delete one of my posts. You are more a Troll then anyone else in here. Good Luck! Peter Jackson may call you soon. I intend to call Sideshow and all of the other idiots out that defend them in the future. I did buy the Striker Pack so what!

Dude.....Dave's got to be one of the coolest mods/admin I've ever seen! He lets people get away with so much crap others wouldn't be able to take. I dare you to find one forum that is more tolerant than this? And to call him dictator is inappropriate and just uncalled for.

Back