I passed on the Endor Bundle Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BadMoon said:
Then when a certain web whore is so interested in keeping his site pure he should sack that person. Come on dude this whole site is a joke. We all wake up every morning and get on this site to see what is going on. We all love Sideshow. Great! If you are going to start a FORUM however don't act like a dictator about it. If someone wants to start a thread let them. You are not Bill Gates. If you are a billionare I doubt you would even have an interest. If you want to be good for you. I am to old to play games with young kids on power trips. All we want to see is the end product. Not people talking crap on people who do not like it. I think Mikey and Darkartist have this site ruled. Let them in charge. For all we know you work for Sideshow. Yes I do take it personally when you delete one of my posts. You are more a Troll then anyone else in here. Good Luck! Peter Jackson may call you soon. I intend to call Sideshow and all of the other idiots out that defend them in the future. I did buy the Striker Pack so what!

:lol I will never understand Star wars fan. ....:lol and you said you are old :rotfl :lol :rotfl oh man you are too funny.

....Dave's job is to moderate this forum. If you want anarchy, you may want to go somewhere else man. Every forum has its rules and regulation. you may want to check it out. Here you go:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_admin

:monkey1

Re: Who would win in a fight? The Endor battle pack or the Kurgan

So this is where my post on who wins went. Cool. Kurgan wins.

Happy Oktoberkurganuary ladies.:monkey5

carbo-fation said:
Dude.....Dave's got to be one of the coolest mods/admin I've ever seen! He lets people get away with so much crap others wouldn't be able to take. I dare you to find one forum that is more tolerant than this? And to call him dictator is inappropriate and just uncalled for.

Oh Hell Yeah! Dave is pretty damn cool if you ask me and not a "Dictator" by any means. Ok I know some of us including me go overboard, any other forum we'd be banned a long time ago. Heck I have been before and Dave was nice enough to let me back in.

Seeing peoples reactions about the Endor threads I actually feel pretty bad now. Not because I care what the members think but it all just comes back to Dave and makes him look bad. Daves awesome and I enjoyed hanging out with him at SDCC. It's time to lower the immature tone on my part. Here it goes...

Sorry about that spam threads Dave. I'll cut the horseplay down.

DannieDarKo said:
Oh Hell Yeah! Dave is pretty damn cool if you ask me and not a "Dictator" by any means. Ok I know some of us including me go overboard, any other forum we'd be banned a long time ago. Heck I have been before and Dave was nice enough to let me back in.

Seeing peoples reactions about the Endor threads I actually feel pretty bad now. Not because I care what the members think but it all just comes back to Dave and makes him look bad. Daves awesome and I enjoyed hanging out with him at SDCC. It's time to lower the immature tone on my part. Here it goes...

Ditto :eek::eek:

carbo-fation said:
Dude.....Dave's got to be one of the coolest mods/admin I've ever seen! He lets people get away with so much crap others wouldn't be able to take. I dare you to find one forum that is more tolerant than this? And to call him dictator is inappropriate and just uncalled for.

Dave is without a doubt the most patient and calm mods around. The fact the me,Danny and Shai are still even allowed here is a testament to that. I dont know how anyone could bad mouth Dave. Unless of course it Krusade related then hes just an evil Darklord, but that neither here nor there:eek:

Dave you rock!!!

Dave's a class act. He really has put up with a lot from the Trolls that tend to frequent.

King Darkness said:
Dave is without a doubt the most patient and calm mods around. The fact the me,Danny and Shai are still even allowed here is a testament to that. I dont know how anyone could bad mouth Dave. Unless of course it Krusade related then hes just an evil Darklord, but that neither here nor there:eek:

Dave you rock!!!

Damn Straight!!!

This is one of the few places I really feel at home. That I am not judged with insane Harshness...

The deals I have made here, the friends and not to mention my skills as a painter having a place to grow... For all of that I have Dave to thank.

You Rock Dave.... Thanks for putting up with myself and my fellow Kurgans. This place is more colorful thanks to that. :rock

Happy OktoberKurganuary guys!!!

Of all the collecting forums I've been a part of over the years, this one is definitely the most laid back, especially as far as moderating goes. That's one of the reason I love this place so much, you feel more like your just shooting the bull with friends instead of having a mod pop up every five minutes saying, "stay on topic." Dave definitely lets us get away with murder here.

Thanks for all the compliments, guys!

(there's too many Dave's on this forum. me included)

BadMoon said:
I dont like when people dont like threads. Those people should sack those people that wrote it. Then when a certain web whore is so interested in keeping his site pure he should sack that person. Come on dude this whole site is a joke. We all wake up every morning and get on this site to see what is going on. We all love Sideshow. Great! If you are going to start a FORUM however don't act like a dictator about it. If someone wants to start a thread let them. You are not Bill Gates. If you are a billionare I doubt you would even have an interest. If you want to be good for you. I am to old to play games with young kids on power trips. All we want to see is the end product. Not people talking crap on people who do not like it. I think Mikey and Darkartist have this site ruled. Let them in charge. For all we know you work for Sideshow. Yes I do take it personally when you delete one of my posts. You are more a Troll then anyone else in here. Good Luck! Peter Jackson may call you soon. I intend to call Sideshow and all of the other idiots out that defend them in the future. I did buy the Striker Pack so what!

I don't like it when people act like ***holes.

Dave is one of the best moderators on the net. :rock

This is his board. If you don't like the rules then leave. Case closed.

I'd buy the one with the grey beard.When you say 'can the endor troops USE Ewoks'..do you mean throw them at the enemy or what? That would be a great exclusive..."Endor Rebel Trooper w/ exclusive lauchable Ewok" or maybe even a large Ewok catapult..??!!..:rotfl

Bonehead15 said:
I don't like it when people act like ***holes.

Dave is one of the best moderators on the net. :rock

This is his board. If you don't like the rules then leave. Case closed.

I'll drink to that. :duff

I'm sure that BadMoon was just kidding to build on his previous post about "sacking" which I thought was kind of funny.

If he really has a problem I'm sure he will PM to abuse me in private - that's what most true malcontents do.

To those of us who have been here even from the EZ board days, I am quite sure that we would ALL agree as to just how laid back this board is! :cool:

Only people like Dark Syren get banned. :lol

LOTRFan said:
To those of us who have been here even from the EZ board days, I am quite sure that we would ALL agree as to just how laid back this board is! :cool:

Only people like Dark Syren get banned. :lol

:lol :rotfl

For you Dave.........I will always believe in Faeries!!!!!! :monkey3

thumb_bluetink.gif

DannieDarKo said:

Dannie youre a bad influence on me!

Sorry for the mess Dave.

Back