I passed on the Endor Bundle Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many Troopers does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie pop?

One..

Two...

Three...

:monkey5
<CRUNCH!>

THREE!!!

Re: How many Troopers does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie pop?

GREAT THREAD,KEEP.....WELL YOU KNOW THE REST .......

Re: The "Do You Think We Have Enough Rebel Trooper Threads?" Thread

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which Rebel Trooper would you like to see blown up by some dynamite?

I vote for all three at one time!

Re: Who would win in a fight? The Endor battle pack or the Kurgan

I think the Commando's would end up much the same as the Marine in the original Highlander - with 3 foot of steel through their gut.

Particular as I didn't see any bladed weapons with which to cut off his head - even if they knew that's what it took to keep him down.

Re: Who would win in a fight? The Endor battle pack or the Kurgan

LordAzrael said:
I think the Commando's would end up much the same as the Marine in the original Highlander - with 3 foot of steel through their gut.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Re: Which Rebel Trooper would you like to see blown up by some dynamite?

Don't you mean "Which Rebel Trooper would you like to see blown up by a Thermal Detonator?"

Wow. Ya know I like that we are free here to talk about whatever and make however many threads, but I think it's been horribly abused. If you guys havent noticed we are reaching server capacity. Dave has to upgrade, and now we are getting tons upon tons of junk threads. I think it's time some controls were applied and some threads be locked or deleted all together so as to try and conserve some space.

Re: The wait that endor trooper looks like Sideshow Brant Thread

He is very Brantesque, if I do say so myself.

:)

I prefer the intimacy of the force choke myself. More personalized that way.:vader :D

Re: The wait that endor trooper looks like Sideshow Brant Thread

With the eyes half closed, he looks half asleep or stoned.

Re: I'm having an identity crisis over which Endor Commando To Get Thread

carbo-fation said:
:lol Dave's going to have fun cleaning up all these Endor Rebel threads!! :lol

or suspending accounts :monkey4

Well, i've seen with previous single figure releases, an average of 3 to 5 threads about that single figure, but on different subjects.

SO if we expand that to cover the Endor Rebels, who are essentially 4 figures (The 3 seperate figures, and then the combo pack of all 3 together), then you could expand the likely amount of threads to anything from 10 to 12!

So i have a feeling it's just getting started....

I really think it should be limited to 3 threads from now on. It should be:

Figure going up for pre-order, yea or nay on getting it.

Figure is now shipping, who gets it first.

Figure is in hand now here are the pictures.

What we are seeing with all the various threads about the ERTs that just started tonight is spamming pure and simple. Again I would ask Dave to throw down SOME restrictions so as to help conserve bandwith and server strain.

Kyuzo said:
I prefer the intimacy of the force choke myself. More personalized that way.:vader :D

Force choke is quite nice, but I like to see bits fly by me when it explodes...how about a force choke followed by an explosion?

Back