I passed on the Endor Bundle Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which Rebel Trooper would you like to see blown up by some dynamite?

That'll work!:D

Re: How many Troopers does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie pop?

The world may never know.

Re: The Which is the Sexiest Endor Trooper Thread

One that was never made. Ok not SW but whattheheck...

Lp_shinobi01.jpg

Re: How many Troopers does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie pop

This is the best Endor Trooper thread EVAR!!!!!11111eleventy-one11!!!!
popsLogo.gif

Re: How many Troopers does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie pop?

HA!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That's great! I hope Dave doesn't delete this one. This is too fun!

Re: How many Troopers does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie pop

I sense a great disturbance in the forum. It's as if dozens of posters cried out in protest and were suddenly moved to... the sandbox...

;)

Re: The "Do You Think We Have Enough Rebel Trooper Threads?" Thread

Nahhh... Since Sideshow is allowing people to order two of the full bundles, and two of each individual figure, and since that equals a total of twelve figures, we need AT LEAST twelve threads visible on the front page of the forum at all times.

I do think that some of the threads that went up last night where uncalled for and it just made it harder for everyone to actually talk about the figures. I did start it by putting up the I got my Bundle pack thread however for almost every other figure that has been released we have had one of those. Then some people thought it would be great to make a billion threads on dumb stuff about the troopers. I just turned my computer off because I was getting annoyed by the people here.

Darth Rage said:

:mwaha :rotfl :mwaha

Originally Posted by jason2885
Then some people thought it would be great to make a billion threads on dumb stuff about the troopers. I just turned my computer off because I was getting annoyed by the people here.

Usually when I get annoyed I stand up and start punching my stuffed animals followed by doing back flips into the my apartment second story window. Once I hit the ground and shake off the glass I feel better.

Last edited:
Re: Who would win in a fight? The Endor battle pack or the Kurgan

The Kurgan would have exactly zero chance. He can swing his sword all he wants while the Rebels blast his ass from a hundred feet away. Bang, no more Kurgan.

As for how the K-man would loose his head just keep blasting away and watch the skin melt and the head fall off!

Last edited:

I don't know if the Endor Rebels could do it but If they had the Ewoks helping the Kurgan would have no chance.:lol

Actually, unless the Endor troops know to behead Kurgan, he'll just keep on coming.

Smart Rebel troops vs Kurgan, Troops

Red shirt troops vs Kurgan, Kurgan

maybe sideshow's just waiting to sell all highlander stuff before already moving to another project
and the endor pack is just another side character they can add it since the fans are alreayd at it.

I'll go with the Kurgan on this one. The guy was made for spilling the blood of the background character. The poor inoccent, unloved background character. Who is dead. Because The Kurgan killed him. Dead. In the background.

Character.

DannieDarKo said:
:Usually when I get annoyed I stand up and start punching my stuffed animals followed by doing back flips into the my apartment second story window. Once I hit the ground and shake off the glass I feel better.
See this is where you and me differ. When I get angry, I usually just stop what I am doing and write in my journel, or I cut myself.

Back