(I havent been keeping up with Terminator collectibles, so what are the good 'uns?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffejeromdiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Intrested in getting a few if i they are good enough, I'm pretty simple in what i want really, T2 arnold, undamaged, t1000, and then an Endoskelleton? (I'd imagine the Hot Toys Endo would be ideal, but just making sure)

I dont really want the HT Terminator because of the severe Damage, while i want a damaged Term, i would like a Arnie first.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Super thanks if you include pics or links :p

Its even metal what more could u want

10334.jpg

as a terminator fan and a 1/6 scale fan, id have to say the HT BD endoskeleton is one of the best collectibles i own. i'd never sell it in a million years. oddly enough that is the only terminator collectible i have. everything else id like to have is waaaay to expensive for me. i'm thinking about customizing a T2 arnie though. i got a saturday toys biker outfit on the way. we'll see what happens from there.

Just looked up a T3 850 by popsalute, looks like the best of the regular Terminators I've seen.

Damn, I guess I'm going to try for a HT Endo than, Is the sideshow t-1000 any good?
i've never seen the t-1000 in person but he seems pretty cool. i think he has magnetic bullet holes that can be stuck to his shirt. the exclusive has the claw arms. i really like the endo and it is a good figure if you dont wanna shell out more cash for the larger sized statues. it is very fragile though. all the pistons funtion like a real one would. so be careful posing him. it's also kinda hard to get him to hold a weapon good cuz his fingers are all articulated. just takes patience i guess.

The SS/SWS 1:1 T2 Arnold bust and Endoskeleton bust are the way to go for the most badass T2 collectibles.

i've never seen the t-1000 in person but he seems pretty cool. i think he has magnetic bullet holes that can be stuck to his shirt. the exclusive has the claw arms. i really like the endo and it is a good figure if you dont wanna shell out more cash for the larger sized statues. it is very fragile though. all the pistons funtion like a real one would. so be careful posing him. it's also kinda hard to get him to hold a weapon good cuz his fingers are all articulated. just takes patience i guess.

Yeah, Thats why I've held off so long, It looks fragile :(
But it does look great though, i cant think of buying an Endo that wouldn't be Fragile (figurewise)

The SS/SWS 1:1 T2 Arnold bust and Endoskeleton bust are the way to go for the most badass T2 collectibles.

i agree completely. here is a old video i took of mine when I got him last year.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Nb6v0gfBc8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Nb6v0gfBc8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I bought the HT Endoskeleton and sold it almost immediately.

It's way too fragile IMO.

I picked up the NECA 18" Endo though. It ain't top-o'-the-line, but I'm loving it.

Well if we're talking 1/6th and non-custom jobs you can't beat Sideshows T-1000 and T-800 figures..or even their less loved Sarah Connor.

And you simply must get the Hot Toys endoskeleton. The battle damage is the superior version. Never mind talk of fragility, of course its fragile. But we're not talking Warrior alien non-existant quality control here - the thing will stay together as long as you don't throw it around or repose it every 5 minutes of every day. The warrior alien falls apart upon mere sight.

Have got a sideshow T-1000 myself, was my first 1/6 and I love it, didn't find it fragile in the slightest, it actually took some of my skin off when changing the hand (before I knew about the hair dryer trick)

Love my Neca endoskeleton (wasn't ready to splash out Hot Toys money back then) and have Sideshows Battle Damaged 1:1 Endo and Arnold.

Just beware Hollywood - Collectables mini Hunter Killer tank, it's like someone spray painted a turd!

The HT Endoskeleton is a must have :D It's much better than Aoshima's metal version. Probably one of my most favorite HT figures ever!

Thanks guys, I think I'm gonna order A Sideshow T1000 (exclusive with the claw arms i hope) and HT endo, I feel as if i should wait on a Arnie Terminator, I really want a good one, the Sideshow one looks alright, i just don't like the head sculpt, Wish there was more quality 1/6 Terminator stuffs, Maybe HT will get the Salvation License?

Some good custom Arnold heads you can swap over. I've got the Darren Carnall head and it's stunning. Just have to paint it up....and get the rest of the parts :lol

the Sideshow one looks alright, i just don't like the head sculpt,

The head looks fine with the sunglasses on. And I think the glasses that come with him are accurately sized despite a few customisers going with smaller ones. With the sunglasses off mine looks a bit crosseyed and dead in the face - good for T1 animatronic eye surgery Arnie maybe but not real T2 Arnie. Also you would need to fill this guy out as the body is far too skinny to be Arnold and the clothes press into every joint making them really obvious. I stripped mine down and covered the body in bluetack in appropriate places.

With the T-1000 I just moved his vest further down his chest and glued it there - when you get him he'll look like he's wearing a wooly polo-neck so that needs addressing.

Back