I got some news I didn't wanna hear really tonight...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent an ass load of good vibes your mothers way Tyler!! She should be getting them any moment.

I hope that you get some good news today!!!

King Darkness said:
I just sent an ass load of good vibes your mothers way Tyler!! She should be getting them any moment.

I hope that you get some good news today!!!

Same here Tyler.... We will keep her in our thoughts today, my friend. Hope everything goes well.

With you all in thoughts and prayers my newfound friend.
May God keep watch over you and your mom.

Hoping the best possible outcome for your mother, you and your family, and wishing her every green light for a speedy road to recovery.

Thank you all for the pr****s and support. It really means a lot to me. So my mom went and met with the neurosurgeon, along with a whole other doctors specializing in different fields. I think the best news that was given, is that the tumour is 90% benign. Now if that isn't good news, then I don't know what is! Now as far as when the surgery will happen, that depends on things like test results. The doctors did say that it would likely be in the summer. Waiting for things sucks. Things in Canada don't move as fast as they should. Oh well. At least some questions are starting to be answered, and I think that is what matters the most right now. So, some positive things are happening. So, I don't think there will be any updates anytime soon. But, I would like to think that only good things are gonna follow now. :)

Once again, thank you all for the love and support. It means everything to me.

I hope for all the best for your mom, you, and your family, TF.

We had a cancer scare with my girlfriend a few weeks ago also. And her tumor was also 90% benign. They removed it and she just needs to have regular checkups to make sure it doesn't come back.

Tin

Back