I got some news I didn't wanna hear really tonight...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TF, I hope you get some more positive news soon. I will be keeping you and your mom in my thoughts, and if there is anything a fellow freak can do to help you out as you care for you family, all you need to do is ask.

Tyler buddy, like you know, I'm here praying day and night for you and her. I know everything will work out right for you both. And whenever humanly possible, I'm here to help. I always try to look out for my buddies.

Whenever you need to chat let me know, and feel free to call whenever you need to talk. You know me--anything you need, I'm here for you. If there's anybody I trust to make it through this kind of thing, it's you. Nothing happens by accident--you know what I mean.
:cool:

twistedfreak said:
UPDATE: This one isn't what I would hope it to be. My mom went and saw a neuroligist, not a neurosurgeon, and he said that he can't say that it's benign. Why that other office told us that the results of the MRI showed that it was benign, I don't know. It's not fair. I guess it won't be known if it's benign or malignent till they do surgery. But, there is one good bit of news to be shared though. IF it is malignent, the chances of the cancer spreading are slim due to the place of the tumour. So that is good. Not knowing if it's benign or malignent sucks. And so we have to play that awful waiting game. My mom is going for extensive bloodwork tomorrow, so I hope that will give some good solid results.

It's tough, me and my wife never to this day gotten solid results. Every test she gets for her post-surgery is "looks good BUT MAYBE" things like that. I'm not saying this to scare or upset you, but to prepare you. It can be a long road man I'm sorry. I mean I'm in a similar position, my wife may never have kids or the tumor can grow back they say, she's always paranoid and it's just real uneasy when we have to go to a doctor. At least you're there for your mom, that's important, and the only thing you can take comfort in is you have her NOW. Sitting through my wifes brain surgery was like THE toughest thing ever, I'll keep you in my prayers even though that sort of thing may not mean anything to some. At least I'll keep you and your mother in good thoughts.

twistedfreak said:
UPDATE: This one isn't what I would hope it to be. My mom went and saw a neuroligist, not a neurosurgeon, and he said that he can't say that it's benign. Why that other office told us that the results of the MRI showed that it was benign, I don't know. It's not fair. I guess it won't be known if it's benign or malignent till they do surgery. But, there is one good bit of news to be shared though. IF it is malignent, the chances of the cancer spreading are slim due to the place of the tumour. So that is good. Not knowing if it's benign or malignent sucks. And so we have to play that awful waiting game. My mom is going for extensive bloodwork tomorrow, so I hope that will give some good solid results.

Tyler I will be keeping my fingers crossed for ya and in my thoughts.

Captain Aldeggon said:
Tyler buddy, like you know, I'm here praying day and night for you and her. I know everything will work out right for you both. And whenever humanly possible, I'm here to help. I always try to look out for my buddies.

Whenever you need to chat let me know, and feel free to call whenever you need to talk. You know me--anything you need, I'm here for you. If there's anybody I trust to make it through this kind of thing, it's you. Nothing happens by accident--you know what I mean.
:cool:

Ditto for me to my bruthuh.

UPDATE: Today my mom is going to see the neurosurgeon. This is the day that I hope we get some answers. Please take a moment to say a prayer for her. I would have went with her, but I can't because of work. For those of you that don't pray, then if you could please take a moment and send some positive thoughts and feelings.. Thank you all for the support!

i only wish the best for your mom and what you and your family are going through.this fibromyalgae can be a very painful and dibilatating disease and with the tumor i top of that has got to be so difficult for you guys.my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your mother and your family this day.

Jen

Back