I got my Qui-Gon 40 page thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now...is there any doubts that the next 12'' will be a Sith....:monkey5..Time for Sideshow to unleashed the darkside baby !!!!!

He he, it's fun to report all the violators. One even said that they were following the Ebay 30-day shipping deadline. So, right know we know for sure that we can report both Mace Windu and Qui-Gon listings, so keep that in mind.

I ordered over the phone again. It took 15 minutes of redial! Longer than it took to get Han, if you can believe it (8 minutes).

I've got the added problem that sometimes they put me on hold, and I end up in limbo. If the recording doesn;t play, I wait for two minutes. If nothing happens, I hang up and try again. Any one else get this problem?

I ordered on the phone too. I was at school and their internet is slower than watching grass grow. Mikey, I got you beat. I had 20 minutes of redialing. It was the longest 20 minutes of my life. Right after I finished my phone order, the bell rang to go to class! I didn't get lunch, but in the long run it was very worth it. I can't believe I got it just 8 minutes before it sold out :google

I tried on the phone, got someone to answer and put on hold, then disconnected. But I tried again, again, and again, by the time I got another person on the phone I just put one in the cart. Very tense. So I actually got to order online this time. I had to use the phone for the last couple of figures and it wasn't as difficult as this time. I think more people are trying to get these exclusives and they are using the phone more also. It will only become more difficult as the siths preorder.

Got mine right after the streamline ordering went up. Took about 5 minutes total. Add me to the 7 for 7 exclusive club! :D Wonder how long the wait will be until the next (hopefully sith) one.

Got mine in 9 minutes from the net, not bad at all. Legolas took nearly 25 from work. Now if one of you bums will just have no funds left on your CC, my waiting list Obi will go through. ;)

Tell you what, if an eBay scalper got wind of these threads and the SS responses, they might be compelled to think twice about doing instant flips...

Don't want to upset the Creator, if you know what I mean...

Sorry if this has already been answered but I don't want to sift through 40 pages or whatever. What is the thing pictured next to the holoprojector? Is it the aqua breather? I don't remember anything looking like that.

Back