I got my Qui-Gon 40 page thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The grapple hook isn't listed though is it? I could have sworn I knew what the other equipment looked right, but I could'nt figure out what that was.

Intruiging, this is. There's also no mention of Mace's EP I hilt, so maybe we will get that too.

I wonder what other "seen and not heard" or vice versa things are coming with these figs....

pjam said:
Tell you what, if an eBay scalper got wind of these threads and the SS responses, they might be compelled to think twice about doing instant flips...

Don't want to upset the Creator, if you know what I mean...

Hey Pjam, I'm not sure if this has to do anything with what you're pointing out, but you know about the 'mouth of and win' thing on the SS site, don't you? Well here is what I found on the SSC site:
# John Says:
March 17th, 2006 at 2:14 pm

Forgot to mention, nailed an exclusive version of Qui-Gon. Was able to get every one so far. Coming to an ebay auction near you!
This guy was clearly mad about something. It's in the "Regular Edition Qui-Gon Jinn Now For Sale" chapter if you want the whole story.

Back