I got my Qui-Gon 40 page thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I got my Gui-Gon 40 page thread...

Gui-Gon? I don't know if you realize but you can set how many posts you want to view per page. You can view 5, 10, 20, 30, or 40 posts per page. The more posts per page makes it a bit easier and faster to read in my opinion. :)

Yeah, I think I have it set on like 30 or something so my amount of pages never match what others say.

Unique Soul said:
Gui-Gon? I don't know if you realize but you can set how many posts you want to view per page. You can view 5, 10, 20, 30, or 40 posts per page. The more posts per page makes it a bit easier and faster to read in my opinion. :)

Oh, never noticed that. Thanks for the tip.

I don't have mine just yet...but I will and won't have to wait in front of the computer all morning/afternoon. How you might ask? I just follow this:

If you are still having trouble with online ordering, please call Customer Service between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday. US customers, call 1-800-474-3746. International customers, call 1-805-418-1940 (country code 00). The Customer Service representatives will be happy to guide you through the web process. They can also take your order over the phone once pre-ordering to the general public begins!

And I haven't missed an exclusive yet.:D :naughty

threeonesix said:
I don't have mine just yet...but I will and won't have to wait in front of the computer all morning/afternoon. How you might ask? I just follow this:

Quote:
If you are still having trouble with online ordering, please call Customer Service between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday. US customers, call 1-800-474-3746. International customers, call 1-805-418-1940 (country code 00). The Customer Service representatives will be happy to guide you through the web process. They can also take your order over the phone once pre-ordering to the general public begins!

And I haven't missed an exclusive yet.:D :naughty

Between 9 AM and 6 PM... 9 AM??? How can that be if the priority pre-ordering officially starts at 10 AM PST?

Oh my, these 'I got my...' threads show up earlier with every SW priority pre-order friday. Who will be the first to start one of these threads on thursday evening?

It will be mad but not as mad as Mace PP as that fell on a US public holiday whereas today is a normal working/school day..........phew!!! :google

pitchin said:
It will be mad but not as mad as Mace PP as that fell on a US public holiday whereas today is a normal working/school day..........phew!!! :google

Mace also came with a piece of a bounty hunter.

Mace is awesome, but Qui-Gon has unmatched kewlness.

I am ready to snag my Qui-Gon. I have been wanting this figure for some time now. I really hope that they make the poncho longer. It seems like in all the pictures I have seen that it is alot longer than the production blog picture. But if I don't get the exclusive it will of course no longer be an issue.

I picked up a Sideshow Qui-Gon from Ebay for only $200.00 bucks!

It looks like the Hasbro version in the pic but the seller "FlyByNight" swore that it's the Sideshow version with the exclusive Watto...

:monkey5

What's the quick-URL so I don't have to go through 3 different redirects to get to the login screen?

Back