I GOT MY LURTZ THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually prefer that the base be smaller, it certainly makes these easier to display. :cool:

WetaWork said:
I too would have prefered a more dynamic pose but for a relatively non-dynamic pose I think it is fantastic due to the fact that it appears to have been inspired by the scene where lurtz slowly strides towards Boromir to come in for the kill. Besides, I already have my U-H Scout posed in a flat out charge.

Before and after shot (I may have to pose my U-H scout with lurtz).

9320.jpg
71651_press04-001.jpg

IF THIS IS DEPICTING THAT SCENE THEN THE EXCLUSIVE IS ESSENTIAL AS IT WAS THE BOW & ARROW THAT HE HIT BOROMIR WITH!!!!!!

Nessasita said:
Yep... I mean it well... but the flesh is weak... the mind even weaker... I was not going to... but I did it. Kill me now will ya :horror

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....NESSA WITH THE NEW HOTNESS IS SOOOO WEAK!!!!! :D :D :D

I TOLD YA NNBNESSA

Nessasita said:
Wetanut said:
Not getting this. Not getting this. Not getting.... Not.....
Dang it! Sigh.
Yep... I mean it well... but the flesh is weak... the mind even weaker... I was not going to... but I did it. Kill me now will ya :horror

Think I have to eat my crows, hat or something else, one look at the pictures and I was sold... bye bye money...
:horror :joy :horror

Thats what scene I think its from so for me its the bow display, I hope I can display one of the arrows in his other hand.

Man I love it, this is the Lurtz we've been waiting for feels good to finally get him, plus he will look good underneth the Christmas tree next year!

Viking28 said:
Man I love it, this is the Lurtz we've been waiting for feels good to finally get him, plus he will look good underneth the Christmas tree next year!

I agree this totally captures (yes get ready for it) the ESSENCE of the character that I liked for what little time he had on screen!!

Viking he is shipping in Q3 that's July-Sep.

I always tack on a couple months on big releases like this. But September would be great also! Make a great birthday present.

jlcmsu said:
I agree this totally captures (yes get ready for it) the ESSENCE of the character that I liked for what little time he had on screen!!

Viking he is shipping in Q3 that's July-Sep.

He was being sarcastic in reference to sideshow's delayed shipping policy :D

I got mine early on as well. Ordering went smoooooth. Great job, Chris!

This pose is perfect. The only other pose that I would have preferred would have been with him about to shoot an arrow. But this one is wonderful.

I honestly hope that the regular edition is 1250. That would give us a total run of 2000.

Viking28 said:
I always tack on a couple months on big releases like this. But September would be great also! Make a great birthday present.

Yup, My b-day is in Oct so it would be a pre-bday gift for myself. Though the sooner the better. :D

old entish said:
I could have done without the nameplate.It could have been worse though.I just don't see the point,if I order it I obviously know who the hell it is.

I LOVE the nameplate and the base in general - perfect!!

Everything is superb - what a winner Sideshow!!! :bow

Got my order confirmation @ 10:01 AM PST. Kudos to SSC for making it such a breeze to priority pre order this time!!! What a wonderful way to jump start LOTR fever again........I can't wait to see what else they have planned. The future looks bright again indeed for us LOTR collectors.

I agree with you guys that the pose reflects that final walk toward the death of Boromir.

:peace

I was at work all day and missed the exclusive AGAIN!!!! I cant wait to get back to school. Everytime something goes up for order I am out all day.

bad timing :(

Not saying it is a bad system BTW, but bad luck on my part

Back