I DIDN'T GET N-ZONE SPIDEY THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na....I got on to check out to see if it sold-out, and of course it has. But, if you REALLY want a spidey statue, still plenty of 'em around. The only reason people may want these variants is because of rarity...or, should I say value..:rolleyes:

unfortunately for me i like these exclusive offering.the new base with
n-zone makes the piece for me.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

the Doctor said:
unfortunately for me i like these exclusive offering.the new base with
n-zone makes the piece for me.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

spideypic.jpg

What particularly do you like about the n-zone base Doc???

darth dyp**** said:
What particularly do you like about the n-zone base Doc???

it fits in with the idea of a baron landscape in an alternate reality
where spidey's costume helps him become almost invisible.

the Doctor said:
it fits in with the idea of a baron landscape in an alternate reality
where spidey's costume helps him become almost invisible.

:confused: :confused: :confused: I dunno if I go along with it....but, I like the thought process you went through..:D :D

You nearly talked me into wishing I did get one!

darth dyp**** said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: I dunno if I go along with it....but, I like the thought process you went through..:D :D

You nearly talked me into wishing I did get one!

:lol give the idea about another hour and i bet you crack:lol

Didn't get one either but was one of the first to get on the wait list. I don't think there's much hope though.

don't feel bad, i didn't get one. now i'll never know what the negative zone spidey will look like under a blacklight!!:lol

Didn't get one but didn't try for it either.

Pointless variant & it ain't even black & white it's black & bluey silver

If someone saw it in your collection and asked why spidey was that colour & who is he fighting, how many could honestly answer that question?

Majority of replies would be......"yes, but there's only 75 made" forgetting to add on "due to poor sales of the original spiderman the company had to think of a way of cutting their losses"

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Don't ever give up on the wait list. I got an ardeth bey bust limited to 100 months after it sold out. Plus Migwit got an Ardeth SSE off the wait list, so you never know.

Bannister said:
Don't ever give up on the wait list. I got an ardeth bey bust limited to 100 months after it sold out. Plus Migwit got an Ardeth SSE off the wait list, so you never know.

Yeah, but these are in-stock shipping now...no time for cancels, as well as the expected price rise on the secondary market...Anyone would be stoopid to cancel, whether you are a true fan OR a flipper!

well.....i dont need 2 so if i buy exclusive spidey my first choice
is retro/classic.others may prefere retro also and the price for
n-zone might not be what flippers expect.:D

I didn't get one, had one in my cart and hesitated. It was gone by the time I made my decision. Either way I couldn't afford it right now so no love lost..

darth dyp**** said:
Yeah, I agree Doc, I actually got on the waitlist for retro spidey, even knowing I had little or no chance...But neutral spidey...Meh!:cool:

if i got an n-zone it would have stopped me buy retro on evilbay.

and im still gonna wait a while until the price for retro cools off.
im fed up paying top dollar all the time

the Doctor said:
well.....i dont need 2 so if i buy exclusive spidey my first choice
is retro/classic.others may prefere retro also and the price for
n-zone might not be what flippers expect.:D

On the other hand, this Negative Zone variant is more unique. Has any other company done this version of Spidey in statue form before? It has also gotten more press than the Classic. For better or worse, the way these items went up today created a lot of reactions from fans. After going through all that trouble some folks may not want to part with this piece.

On top of all that, the base is different than all other versions and possibly interchangeable with the other 2 versions creating more display options. The Classic one is still very close to the regular red/blue so demand could go either way. It's a very different piece that may prove desirable if impressions are good when people receive them.

Back