I can feel DOOM knocking on my door!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
34 pounds! That's a lotta Doom!

I just tried picking him up today and I almost fell over! He's VERY hefty, so make sure you take care in unpacking him and that your shelf is very sturdy!! This guy could kill someone if he fell on them - well, maybe just break a foot or toe, but still! :horror

You guys are going to be very happy - the Production Sample I saw was awesome (or should that be 'awecore'?? :p) - I actually thought it was the prototype! :banana

SideshowDusty said:
You guys are going to be very happy - the Production Sample I saw was awesome (or should that be 'awecore'?? :p) - I actually thought it was the prototype! :banana

LOOKS LIKE THE PRODUCTION TYPE!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!:horror :horror
If it's anything like the one at SDCC (I only saw pics) we are sure as hell in for a treat. Well, now that I think of it, the paint application can't be the hardest in the world for this one, since all the greatness lies within the sculpt.:joy

My tracking info says Doom will arrive Saturday. I didn't know FedEx Home Delivery delivered on Saturday. I won't be home, of course, but hopefully my husband will be here and can sign for it. He's gonna poo a brick when he sees this one! :eek: :google And it's :rip for me!! :mwaha

FINALLY!!!

I just got my shipping notice for my EXCLUSIVE DOOM and my EXCLUSIVE X-MEN DIORAMA! They will both be here Wednesday!!!

:fireworks:ted:ted:ted:ted:rock:rock:fireworks
Congrats, Migwit... I guess your husband will be in for a small surprise eh? ;)

just got my shipping notice. it is supposed to arrive on the 14th. apparently Dr. Doom is going to be my Valentine this year.

Just got my notice too. He'll be here on Wednesday. Wow, Vader Saturday and Doom only five days later. It feels like Christmas everyday around here!!!:banana

Yep, Wednesday for me too! That's X-Men Diorama, Vader, and Doom in 2 weeks.

wicket87 = :)
wicket87's wallet = :horror

LOL DID SOMEONE SAY DOOM BOW DOWN TO THE KING
Screenshots_2013-09-18-21-48-16.png

Back