HX Project & XM Studios 1/6 Statues Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios 1/6 Statues Line

Avenger Assemble Statue Line
HX Project is a collaborative vision founded by industry veterans and innovative producers to bring to market a uniquely styled line of 1/6 scale designer statues. This sleek art form will be applied to the hugely popular and successful Avengers Assemble characters.

This Stylized approach has been specially selected to best represent dynamic action and movements reflective of the Avengers Assemble Characters such as Captain America, Black Widow or Thor. Being 1/6 scale in size, this range also works well as dynamic dioramas set ups; imagine an epic battle scene between Hulk and Juggernaut!

To set a new standard in innovative collectibles, this line will be packed with features like Augmented Reality (AR), Switchable parts and Collectors Tokens which also double up as clever mechanisms to power the AR applications.

Not to be confused with mass market collectibles, this is a very limited, low Edition Size line (not more than 300 pieces per design worldwide), It is a representation of HX project’s commitment to deliver innovative, premium designer range of 1/6 scale collection to the most discerning collectors with an appreciation of stylish art forms.

Combining good surfacing techniques for the paint finishing, highly detailed parts with Stylized approach in terms of silhouettes and proportions - This line is truly aesthetically unique and artistic.

The HX Project team is very excited, passionate and looks forward to bringing collectors a new standard in 1/6 scale statue collectibles.

basically, you use an app and your smart device and do cool stuff

Really? Did they announce the price?

Yeah was wondering the same thing...

If I had to take a guess, I figure since Koto's 1/6 cost around $200 figure these will probably be close to $400 shipped over here, unless they get a license for NA then that should drop the price quite a bit... Although if BBTS.com ships them over here then they will probably offer a price around $300

But again that is only a guess...

If I can find them for $250-$300 i'll probably buy them.. at a ES of 300 and XM's awesome quality, these will be major collector pieces in the future IMO..

I think these are kind of cool. Thor especially, and I like Loki's expression. To me every statue doesn't have to capture the traditional look of the character. There's enough traditional statues out there already for everybody from multiple companies. There's room for something different.

Sound like although it's not limited to movie designs (that's definitely comic Thor) the focus seems to be only particular Avengers characters. But as always I'd like to see a Spider-Man from this. That'd be the only one I'd potentially get.

This actually would've been a good pose for SS's Modern Thor PF. I'm still getting that PF it but this pose could've been better. Sword Ex would've fit this pose better, too.

I've added a ton of Bowens to my Koto collection. Heck, it's mainly a Bowen display now. I'm open-minded to XM Studio's 1/6 line. Sure, price is an issue, but the bigger factor to me will always be the characters and how impressive the statues are. Not really a fan of Modern Thor, Loki, or Red Skull - and they look great - but I will keep my eyes open for future releases.

epazu2y7.jpg

ujyvyvyq.jpg

ebere6az.jpg
Seem like these aren't for some of you. I really like this kind of style, so I'm into these. Maybe a pass on Loki, but I like the way Thor & Red Skull look. Red Skull isn't even a character I'm super interested in, but the style, pose, & ridiculous guns, all appeal to me. & also, that is not a Liefield chest. It may be wide, but it doesn't look like he requires a bra to hold them up.

I want them, but I feel there might be a chance that I'll be bummed over the price. I'm used to Koto & Bowen pricing, so if I read these will be closer to SSC PF price range, then I think I'm out .....

Or maybe only get Thor .....

Or Red Skull :lol

Seem like these aren't for some of you. I really like this kind of style, so I'm into these. Maybe a pass on Loki, but I like the way Thor & Red Skull look. Red Skull isn't even a character I'm super interested in, but the style, pose, & ridiculous guns, all appeal to me. & also, that is not a Liefield chest. It may be wide, but it doesn't look like he requires a bra to hold them up.

I want them, but I feel there might be a chance that I'll be bummed over the price. I'm used to Koto & Bowen pricing, so if I read these will be closer to SSC PF price range, then I think I'm out .....

Or maybe only get Thor .....

Or Red Skull :lol

The thing I like most is red skull's oversized guns. I love that!

This line is based off the Avengers Assemble animated series

Back