HX Project & XM Studios 1/6 Statues Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios 1/6 Statues Line

983789_834583009893751_190595189225112895_n.jpg

1546100_834583276560391_9080440508895465281_n.jpg

10626666_834583306560388_693175632821102032_n.jpg

That Thor looks cool.

Seeing that Loki makes think why the **** haven't we seen a 1/4 Loki yet. Especially from SS

I was excited until .....

$375 :thud:

Even if that's SGD, that's still around $300US. I have to be more picky if I were to get any now. I thought Red Skull looked cool, even though he's not really a character I'm into, but he's a pass at that price. Right now I'm thinking, of the ones shown, I might only attempt to get Thor.

I was excited until .....

$375 :thud:

Even if that's SGD, that's still around $300US. I have to be more picky if I were to get any now. I thought Red Skull looked cool, even though he's not really a character I'm into, but he's a pass at that price. Right now I'm thinking, of the ones shown, I might only attempt to get Thor.

Thor is looking awesome but all my money is going to have to be focused on 1/4 scale pieces only. With XM kicking ass with there amazing but expensive quarter scale pieces & now just hearing PCS DC licence is going to be 1/4 :horror & then there's obviously SS as well. I can't keep up

Want an Ultron in a similar style to their Thanos, just found out about XM studios and love the style

Saw this on their facebook. I like their 1/6 versions better haha.

If I hadn't already invested in their 1/4 scale line I would be all over this..... You can basically buy two of these for the price of one 1/4 scale...

Interesting...

But if Loki and Red Skull are $375 what would Juggernaut or Hulk be since they are much bigger and more material?...$450?

That's approaching PF prices if not there already.

Curious to see what poses they come up with. But it would be nice to see some statues that will complement what is already out there.

A few Hulks and Juggernauts already.

These 1/6 pieces are looking good. Black Widow's model looks spot-on and I can't wait to see the Captain America pics. I'm sure the low ES factors into the price tag, but I'm going to wait and see how they scale with the Bowens and Kotos in my collection most of all. :)

I like the look of these too, but XM is definitely pricing these too high. For this price, I have no problem buying a SS 1/4 scale instead.

I like the look of these too, but XM is definitely pricing these too high. For this price, I have no problem buying a SS 1/4 scale instead.

I believe their ES is only like 300-350 so their value will probably double even triple down the road given their quality.... If I wasn't already invested in their 1/4 scale stuff I would be all over these...

If it's a limited 300 run, that would help justify the cost. Still, it's too high for 1/6 imo just like the Iron Studios 1/6 line. Nice pieces, very very pricey.

If it's a limited 300 run, that would help justify the cost. Still, it's too high for 1/6 imo just like the Iron Studios 1/6 line. Nice pieces, very very pricey.

Most of Koto's 1/6 stuff is $200-$260, Tweeterhead is $300 for their 1/6 stuff also.. Although with Koto the ES is high enough that if you wait around you can get them pretty heavily discounted...

Most of Koto's 1/6 stuff is $200-$260, Tweeterhead is $300 for their 1/6 stuff also.. Although with Koto the ES is high enough that if you wait around you can get them pretty heavily discounted...

I don't know what Koto has to do with my post? :dunno

Back