Hurricanes SW customs,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixeltwins Dagobah Luke/Vader bonce......
DSCF0545.jpg

DSCF0552.jpg

DSCF0554.jpg

DSCF0555.jpg

Mooncats custom made Rebel fleet trooper weapons, two versions ANH, and ESB, built upon sterling supplied by Moon,machined alloy barrels,trickiest bits were the clear cones on the 'sights' they are transparent and feature the tiny red pin found on the prop pieces.
DSCF0794.jpg

DSCF0795.jpg

SSC Bespin Luke with saber upgrade for board member, ive got plans for mine too soon.
DSCF0848.jpg

Two Tusken heads in progress, ones for me (the dirtier one) others for lerath666s Sharad Hett......i did a couple of these years back, but wanted to revisit them with an updated version, im gonna have to make the bandolier by hand from leather im guessing as i cant source 'lee enfiled.303 ammunition pouches' in 1/6 ,also i thought it was a good idea with the announcement of ANh luke, finished yusken is the first version i made of this, hopefully get this new one look better..
DSCF0912.jpg

DSCF0910.jpg

marmittusken4.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking the 1st one you did would really benefit from a "wetting"

Im intending to soak a few of mine when I get chance

Make that cloth work with gravity and the figure

Two Tusken heads in progress, ones for me (the dirtier one) others for lerath666s Sharad Hett......i did a couple of these years back, but wanted to revisit them with an updated version, im gonna have to make the bandolier by hand from leather im guessing as i cant source 'lee enfiled.303 ammunition pouches' in 1/6 ,also i thought it was a good idea with the announcement of ANh luke, finished yusken is the first version i made of this, hopefully get this new one look better..
DSCF0912.jpg

DSCF0910.jpg

marmittusken4.jpg

BRILLIANT!

I have seen your work at OneSixthWarriors.com and have always enjoyed your Clone Troopers. Great to see some variety to the White Troopers, be they Clone or Storm. Awesome work on all that you do, not just the Clones.

Thanks for sharing your work.

Tusken progress,new inner robes,yet to be weathered, and two bandoliers, hand made from faux leather, 1903 Enfield ammunition bandolier and a British Victorian Cavalry .303cal Bandoleer, which is similar if not the same as the screen used (ANH) Martini Henry bandoleer, these too are yet to be weathered and stained......

DSCF0924.jpg

some glueing, mostly folded tho, patterns were made for the pouches then they folded up and were glued in place the buttons are dress makers pins pushed thru,tonight should see the outer robe added, im going for the ANH look where the tuskens had outer robes, EP1 tuskens didnt have these, i may mix the two styles tho by adding a neck scarf,and the respirator seen indepedently but not together

Back