Hurricanes SW customs,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hurricane said:
next project, will talk too........(batteries were nearly dead, so the eyes will be brighter!)
DSCF0039-1.jpg
[/IMG]

ebaychew4.jpg

how in the... world?
love that picture the most!
and is eyes are lit up!

your customs are inspiring!

And he's going to look even better on my shelf! lol. Hurricane, just wondering, aside from the saber, and belt clip, is there anything else left to do with him? He honestly looks completed to me :)

Gonna knock this up so hurricane can see that I've PMed him and we can also view his fantasic work. Still in awe over that Shaak Ti, wonder if Kit has any pictures he'd like to share. :D

Gonna knock this up so hurricane can see that I've PMed him and we can also view his fantasic work. Still in awe over that Shaak Ti, wonder if Kit has any pictures he'd like to share. :D

I have not updated my collection pics in a while so I don't have any of her on the shelf right now. She is there with her fellow Jedi though. :D

I got Hurricane's permission to post these. This is a custom idea I had a couple months ago and no one else but Glenn could have done it justice, I think.

DSCF0421.JPG

DSCF0419.JPG

DSCF0518.JPG

Killer stuff!!!

I'd love to see more pics of the workshop.

The Firespeeder pilot is my favorite. Very cool indeed.

John

Back