Hurricanes SW customs,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome bwayne! that's the one i ordered too with all of the bells and whistles. what are your thoughts on the fig? i'm thinking of having a crispy ani head rather than shaw because it looks more intimidating even though shaw is the vader of the OT for me. decisions, decisions.

copy and paste the "hotlink" instead of "thumbnails" at imageshack and it will post the full picture.

Last edited:
wow. all i can say is wow. :bow I love your work, but i have just one question, do you have some sort of licence to do these figures? ive just been curios. (and no i'm not an enforcer of the law :lol)

can't really say too much but just simple amazing!! Especially keep improving versions of Cody!!

hey Hurricane I am a fan of your work. What have you been been making now days? Also do you do costume work for members.

Hey buddy,
I sent you an email recently asking if you were still up for commission for Vaders? I've been thinking about getting one of yours for a while now, and after reading up about them on a few different sites, and having a look through some reviews, the moment I got paid I started looking for how to get in touch with you.
Just let me know, either way. If you do, send me a PM or an email.
Cheers.
Nils

Chewie and 3po, i must stress i didnt fur up this chewie originally that was done by Mark Magienello of the US, I had one done, then reworked it adding height alot more articulation, reworked the fur, reshaped the head,
ebaychew1.jpg

That Chewie is awesome! I never thought a 1/6 Chewie would ever look good and yet yours is perfect. The alterations you made went a long way to really improve the scale of the figure. Very nice except... now I want one!

That Chewie is awesome! I never thought a 1/6 Chewie would ever look good and yet yours is perfect. The alterations you made went a long way to really improve the scale of the figure. Very nice except... now I want one!

DITO! I want one too!

Also I wanna know how you make those lightsabers light up with no plug ins!!

I need Red, Green and Blue versions!

It has been a while since I checked in! Got my Sideshow Vader and has only served to get me more excited about getting the Hurricane one! How's it coming?

Man i almost can believe what you do...you must take care of those hands that you have!!...very creative, beautifully exceptional!!...I would really like to write an article about your job!! and follow you in a step by step process of creating one of those beauties...where do you live?

Man i almost can believe what you do...you must take care of those hands that you have!!...very creative, beautifully exceptional!!...I would really like to write an article about your job!! and follow you in a step by step process of creating one of those beauties...where do you live?

Es de Inglaterra.

Saludos, paisano Coahuilense (soy de Torreon)!

Steph & Glenn:
Since we lost the "Vaderville" thread due to the new rule, can we get pictures of new techniques/additions to the Vader customs posted in this thread and of course, updates of our pending orders via pm, please?

Update: Nevermind. Vaderville Lives!!

Last edited:
Back