Hurricane 1:6 Dagobah Vader/Luke Head sign up thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all those waiting on these they are 99.9% done and ship this coming week.Sorry for the long wait too much to do too little time.:banghead

I was just cleaning out my display yesterday and took out the head... Really is one of the coolest things in my collection and I am very glad I had hurricane make me one. :rock

I was just cleaning out my display yesterday and took out the head... Really is one of the coolest things in my collection and I am very glad I had hurricane make me one. :rock

I agree 100%......I always spend a little extra attention to it when I'm checking out my collection.

I'm so glad you got Glenn on board with that project dude and that I own one of these cool pieces.

:duff

Got mine in the mail yesterday and all I can say is this is one of the coolest ^^^^^ing things I have in my collection!!!:chew:chew:chew

The attention to detail is top notch and inspiring. 'Cane, you can definately tell you take pride in your work and it surely shows!

I can only imagine what one of your full scale Vaders would be like but I can say this, if you put in half the detail in a full scale version that you did with the luke/vader head Sideshow or Medicom won't get even close to meeting that same level of detail:google

Thanks so much for this piece and I hope I didn't bug you too much.

Much appreciated!

This is one of the only pieces in my collection that has yet to be rotated out. It is THAT awesome. :rock

I'm still surprised that SS didn't make this as an exclusive for Bespin Luke. Maybe for their ESB Vader? I doubt it'd be as nice as hurc's custom though.

PM me the price if you wouldn't mind Hurricane? thanks! you must be looking forward to the influx of upgrades to the SSC Vader that will surely be coming your way? :p

Back