Hurricane 1:6 Dagobah Vader/Luke Head sign up thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
* Bump *

BTW - I managed to snag an Exclusive Jedi Luke - he's on the way for a cathode upgrade - just let me know the total damage including the shipping back to Oz

Cheers!

two 'kits' have shipped, three completed ones are in final stages of paint apps,been in bed since last thursday as my 'man flu' got nasty and became 'real' flu, sorry Mrs H hasnt posted this as shes dying with it too,im on the mend now shes isnt quite yet, :sick

Hope you and the missus both get better soon Glenn! Can I just say what a stand up guy you are, working on these while having the FLU, that is dedication.

I received the Vader/Luke head today! It looks GREAT.

Now.. I need to figure out how to paint it. :lol

I've never painted something at this large scale before.

Good luck....who are the painters 'for hire' on this board? I had Hurricane do it for me since I wanted the full experience, but I have been wanting my OBi Wan repainted to match the original proto more?

There is thread that lists who are the painters on the board. I know Les is backed up and DA might be halting his services. Other than that, I'm not sure.

There is thread that lists who are the painters on the board. I know Les is backed up and DA might be halting his services. Other than that, I'm not sure.

I'm available for paintwork. Click my banner to see some examples, or go to my thread in the custom galleries section.

Ouch I felt a foot on my head then......anyone who originally commited no ordered theirs yet? Running low on domes here........

Back