Hurricane 1:6 Dagobah Vader/Luke Head sign up thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today and I really dig it. Totally worth the wait:

LD.jpg

I love this custom:
degobahluke.jpg

Thanks, Glen - awesome work!

Last edited:
Hi

Newbie here!

Just saw the video on youtube.com and would love one of these if there are any still available.

I am prophunter on the RPF.

Joe

Hey Hurricane, I sent you a couple of PMs to try and get on some of this vader head action which looks so friggin sweet!!!!

Don't know if you got em but if you are still cranking these out, I would like to commission one as well. lmk

Thanks
Lee

Okay, big idiot here. I've pm'd Glenn (Hurricane) but he seems to have gone into a production mode, so I'll throw myself on the mercy of alla youse who've got your kits: what are the four little teeny-tiny pieces? I see I got the tusk *check* and the grill *check* for the mask, but what are these things? Add-ons to the Hasbro helm? What do I do with them?

:duh

Dude, that is a Hurricane question.....I have one, but I am totally ignorant on the full process...check out this thread - there is some indication of how it was done

Okay, big idiot here. I've pm'd Glenn (Hurricane) but he seems to have gone into a production mode, so I'll throw myself on the mercy of alla youse who've got your kits: what are the four little teeny-tiny pieces? I see I got the tusk *check* and the grill *check* for the mask, but what are these things? Add-ons to the Hasbro helm? What do I do with them?

:duh

They are spikes that go on the back of the neck piece. :lecture

All I know is I can't wait to get my completed kit from Glenn. Im actually more excited for this than some thing I have pre ordered.

They are spikes that go on the back of the neck piece. :lecture

Nah, I didn't order those spikes. I heard back from Glenn. They're actually "just in case" replacements for the connections between the front and back of the neck brace. He said sometimes there are casting flaws there, so they were to save you having to re-sculpt. Cool.

My casting was perfect.

:chew

hello im here, over worked under paid over tired etc etc, doing possibly the last run of these now as the molds will start to break up, so one possibly for custommikey, who else wants one?

Back