Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think who ever cancel the HB will regret it down the road...this is one of the statue that will be hard to find when its sell out...

speaking of hard shipping, i wonder what size of box Man-thingy is going to come in.:horror:horror
these boxes are really getting out of hand..:monkey2

what do you have to worry about? You're getting one from your LCS while I will have to scour evil-bay!:banghead

what do you have to worry about? You're getting one from your LCS while I will have to scour evil-bay!:banghead

yeah well LCS, really isn't that LOCAL for me, it's more of a loose term for me... my LCS is over 2 hrs. away so i need to know if i have to take the truck or if i can get away with taking the car...:D

that's how hulkbuster must be!!!

HulkbusterIronMan.jpg

:lol

:confused::confused::confused::rolleyes:

mike,
do you have ab explanation for everything???:wacky:wacky:wacky:peace

He is the teacher. He knows all, he sees all. He also snorts, wears tapped up spectacles and a pocket protector. But yes, he does have an answer for everything. He is the fountain of useless knowledge. All bow before his greatness, albeit, of useless knowledge, but a greatness it is.

Hummmmmm.....

Hallowed Be Thy Nerdy Name, in the greatness of thy geeky spirit, forever and ever, a-geekyman.

Last edited:
Back