Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head reveal really should have come standard with an additional alternate unmasked head as an EX. It's a relatively major item. I really want a masked head too, so I may just stick with Bowen.

I believe for the EX, you can have the head revealed or unmasked.

me too!!!!i will not cancel!!!!!!this will,be one of the grails!!!!:D:D

I cant beleve some ????? Cancelled this.fail.

oh i don't believe for a second that there's people cancelling this already, it's just ssc increasing the ES already.

i'm in the camp of ES doesn't matter, basically if you like it get, if you don't like it then don't get it.
it's just a little irritating how ssc conducts the whole undercover ES. i mean if it actually sold out in 2 minutes it sold out and you must know the ES at that point.

for me at least that's what the words SOLD OUT stand for, not SOLD OUT with a 1000 people on the WL eagerly waiting to see if they can get one, so we may as well increase the "SOLD OUT" ES by another 500:rolleyes:
it's just one of them silly business games that they've al:monkey2ways played

oh i don't believe for a second that there's people cancelling this already, it's just ssc increasing the ES already.

i'm in the camp of ES doesn't matter, basically if you like it get, if you don't like it then don't get it.
it's just a little irritating how ssc conducts the whole undercover ES. i mean if it actually sold out in 2 minutes it sold out and you must know the ES at that point.

for me at least that's what the words SOLD OUT stand for, not SOLD OUT with a 1000 people on the WL eagerly waiting to see if they can get one, so we may as well increase the "SOLD OUT" ES by another 500:rolleyes:
it's just one of them silly business games that they've al:monkey2ways played

I agree with you, its probably that.Sideshow Fail.

I cancelled it it a few days ago. I sat down and did the math, it was just too much, and there were other things I wanted more. On top of that, I don't have the room, so it got the ax. Maybe some day in the future.

why???????????

myself i think it'll be years before we see another GRAIL.
while items such as Doom, Xmen #1, IM com, Spidey/Hulk, Spidey variants, Hulk pf's and AH coms are considered grails among most collectors either because they've reached larger than life value money wise, personal favorites or just that they may have ultra low ES's.

the biggest things imo that drives these pieces into any of the above categories is demand, hype, and people with alot of cash to spend. well at this time the collectors community is lacking in pretty much every area.

in my situation along out of the last say 10 pieces i've purchased, i would say i've paid about 60-70% of what they we're selling for over a year ago, heck some were even less than 1/2.
so even if interest does come back up, it'll take sometime for the average joe blow to have the extra money to push these pieces up.

Back