Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet Bowen's dealers are thrilled that this was revealed immediately after they received their smaller versions to sell.

yeah!!and the problem is that,in my opinion,ss hulkbuster looks better than bowens..:banghead:banghead

Re: Battle of the busters ! ! !

AVERONE,

I hope you don't mind I'm using your pics...its for a good cause ! ! !

BOWEN BUSTER vs SIDESHOW BUSTER ... there can be only one.

HB3A.jpg

68301_press03-001.jpg

I love Bowen, but when comparing those pics together, his statues look like cheap toys as opposed to the Sideshow version....

That Bowen Green Hulk has the ugliest paint colors of all time.I know as I had this piece 3 times over in the past.And end up selling it everytime.

Sideshow win.

sideshow is the best!!that's why i do not collect bowen!!bowen sculpts something,i buy it,then sideshow sculpts the same character better and i cry for my money ..:lol:lol:lol

I got an EX but I'm not sure if I want to keep it!(something's off). I find the torso too narrow....who designed this!?...This is like an engineer's worst nightmare! How the hell does he fit in it!? That head is not proportionate...unless if he was a midget then all is good!

Sounds to me you're looking for reason to not buy this....Buy or Fail.

I went on the wait list for the EX...I dont know why. I got nothing to disyplay this thing with...I dont got Hulk or Abom. I just thought it looked cool, im sure it will convert at some point. I guess I'll display it next to my 1:2 IM. However, I'll probably never display it with tony's head exposed....it just looks weird all around.

Chris

I went on the wait list for the EX...I dont know why. I got nothing to disyplay this thing with...I dont got Hulk or Abom. I just thought it looked cool, im sure it will convert at some point. I guess I'll display it next to my 1:2 IM. However, I'll probably never display it with tony's head exposed....it just looks weird all around.

Chris

i doesn't surprise me that this piece is ordered by many, since it's got a lot of crossover appeal. not only does it look cool all by itself, but anyone with a Hulk PF would want this along with alot of 1/6 collectors will be in need of it also since it's been stated that it is in fact 1/6 scale. to go along with their toys.:naughty:naughty

I'm very skeptical about my longevity in life. I don't think I'm going to make it past 43 if I keep buying Marvel statues.

Eventually my wife will go all Dario on me, as in Argento! :horror

It will be unrated and uncut. :lol

Yeah, it's almost impossible to collect Marvel and a family as the same time :D

first of all,we have to wait to see the item in person..then we can compare..from the photos,i think ss hulkbuster should be one of the grails..:peace

great looking piece both in terms of size and detail. But the exposed Tony Stark head does look way too small. anyway, cant wait to get this delivered(too bad have to wait 4-6 months)

lol....oh, come on. Can't you see it? Tony's head, the torso!? It's off....I think the EX is a fail for me.:(

68301_press03.jpg

so the exclusive feature isn't a homerun, but would you rather have an item limited to 200, or one that's limited to 1000+
(at least i hope the ES is 200 or less, but i'll believe when i see it.:rolleyes:)

Are Tony's arms and legs supposed to be in the suit's arms and legs? If so then his head is definitely too small unless he's sportin' some Reed Richards limbs. I assumed that he was in more of a fetal position in the chest like some anime mecha suits. I'm not familiar with the comics that suit is from so I have no idea how its supposed to be.

so the exclusive feature isn't a homerun, but would you rather have an item limited to 200, or one that's limited to 1000+
(at least i hope the ES is 200 or less, but i'll believe when i see it.:rolleyes:)

I doubt the ES will be around 200 or less...anyhoo, If I do plan on keeping this then I know for damn sure it's going to be displayed with the helmet down.

Are Tony's arms and legs supposed to be in the suit's arms and legs? If so then his head is definitely too small unless he's sportin' some Reed Richards limbs. I assumed that he was in more of a fetal position in the chest like some anime mecha suits. I'm not familiar with the comics that suit is from so I have no idea how its supposed to be.

Or unless if he's a dwarf!:lecture

Back