Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are in scale. (Perhaps not in relation to other PFs or comiquettes)
Thanks Joseph, that's kinda the point that I was trying to make earlier, they look like they are in scale going by the comics.

hulk-ironman.jpg

Even Sideshow are disrespecting this Comiquette. It's a new pre-order for today but on the main page it's behind yesterdays pre-order of the Spiderwoman LSB which is a larger scale.
STFU Fritz!! :wave

Ok, I have to stop being a troll. It's not me and it makes me feel dirty all over. :eek:
It's okay, I still love you.

I think with the helmet down, this piece looks awesome and very much in scale with the Hulk PF, so I absolutely ordered one. Personally, though, this is one case in which I think the regular looks better than the Ex. With the helmet up, the head looks tiny in the pictures and throws the scale off for me. This is definitely one piece I will be displaying with helmet down, but should look wicked in person.

Ryan

Think will display with the Helmet down also, it sure look way much better.
Tony totally look like a midget compare his head to Hulk's

I think this is a beautiful piece. I cannot wait to get mine it. The centerpiece of my collection. Sure it was expensive and I think I coulda hired a lotta cheap dudes at the truck stop for that price but overall HULKBUSTER=WORTH IT

Very nice piece but sideshow is kill me. Like the exclusive is a must have with the helmet off and its so limited it sucks.:( They also did this with the other iron man also.

I got an EX but I'm not sure if I want to keep it!(something's off). I find the torso too narrow....who designed this!?...This is like an engineer's worst nightmare! How the hell does he fit in it!? That head is not proportionate...unless if he was a midget then all is good!

I think this is a beautiful piece. I cannot wait to get mine it. The centerpiece of my collection. Sure it was expensive and I think I coulda hired a lotta cheap dudes at the truck stop for that price but overall HULKBUSTER=WORTH IT

not sure what you'd do with some dudes from the truck stop. :confused::confused:

I think with the helmet down, this piece looks awesome and very much in scale with the Hulk PF, so I absolutely ordered one. Personally, though, this is one case in which I think the regular looks better than the Ex. With the helmet up, the head looks tiny in the pictures and throws the scale off for me. This is definitely one piece I will be displaying with helmet down, but should look wicked in person.

Ryan

i think mine will be displayed with the helmet down also. i can't see tony talking to hulk just before hulk's going to put the beat down on buster. so why get the exclusive then, simply for the lower ES.

i think mine will be displayed with the helmet down also. i can't see tony talking to hulk just before hulk's going to put the beat down on buster. so why get the exclusive then, simply for the lower ES.

If they sculpted Stark giving Hulk the tongue or flipping him the bird, the Ex would've been a must but as it is now the Reg should do fine.

Had I not been able to secure one, it would have ruined it for me

how true, i doubt i'll be ordering anything else during con.
first spider woman lsb, second Hulkbuster. i'd say it was a good con for marvel:naughty:naughty
it's highly unlikely that anything else will be offered for marvel anyways.....:rolleyes:

how true, i doubt i'll be ordering anything else during con.
first spider woman lsb, second Hulkbuster. i'd say it was a good con for marvel:naughty:naughty
it's highly unlikely that anything else will be offered for marvel anyways.....:rolleyes:

Just hoping for that Kratos PF and this will be a perfect Spook:D

I bet Bowen's dealers are thrilled that this was revealed immediately after they received their smaller versions to sell.

Back