Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my only concern is the head appears to be maybe 1/6 scale, not 1/4.
oh well i'll still be ordering it anyways.:naughty

I'm having a hard time placing scale to his head because not only is he encased in his huge armor suit with its broad shoulders but there are people standing next to the statue itself.

Sometimes I look at him and his head seems like the same size as the CIM head and then I look away and back again and his head then looks 1/6 scale instead of 1/4. :dunno

Why couldn't the 1:2 scale IM been his Hulk Buster? I would love to pop open the 1:2 scale IM’s helmet and see Stark's head just like the one on this piece, same size and all :lol

Why not, Stark is wealthy, he could do it :lol

Last edited:
That's too low $600 and if it has light-up eyes $650-$700. (I want Sideshow to prove me wrong).

I may have to pass on this, I'm saving for Thanos and Surfer.

Sideshow = great products, outrageous prices.

I have no problem paying top dollar $449.00 for a definitive Creature from the Black Lagoon bust, or $900.00 for a defintive SWS Predator 1 bust.

$600 - $700 for this Hulkbuster is getting a little outta hand. Realistically this piece should be what the Green Hulk PF was about $330.00 not $700.00.

I am done with all pieces that aren't definitive, it just doesn't makes dollars & sense.

Bezzerkerr, well said. I feel like this is going to come in at $550ish, which is pushing the boundaries. It has been rumored that another Predator 1/4 scale piece is coming...if the P1 maquette retailed for 1K three years ago, I shudder to think what this new piece will cost. Probably $1200 plus.

Bezzerkerr, well said. I feel like this is going to come in at $550ish, which is pushing the boundaries. It has been rumored that another Predator 1/4 scale piece is coming...if the P1 maquette retailed for 1K three years ago, I shudder to think what this new piece will cost. Probably $1200 plus.

I'm very interested to see what Predator goodies Sideshow has in store for us and at what price.

$200 for a quality 1/4 scale EX Turtle is fair in my book. $300 for a quality Arnold 1/4 scale T-800 is fair as well.

The $800.00 1/4 scale Alien Warrior Maquette is pushing it ... PROBLEM IS: they know ALIENS fans are crazy for their monsters, just like Star Wars fans are crazy of Vader, (1,200 + 1:1). I'm affraid they will have no mercy with us PREDATOR fanatics :google

If they takes these examples into consideration wheh formulating prices & edition sizes everyone will be happy. We will get what we want and at the price we want it, and the will not get stuck with TONS of 2nd chance Opportunities.

Looks tit...im sure I won't be able to afford it.
The Bowen will work fine in my collection, scale wise its a better fit.

man im gonna have to get another job :banghead

Sideshow = great products, outrageous prices.

I have no problem paying top dollar $449.00 for a definitive Creature from the Black Lagoon bust, or $900.00 for a defintive SWS Predator 1 bust.

$600 - $700 for this Hulkbuster is getting a little outta hand. Realistically this piece should be what the Green Hulk PF was about $330.00 not $700.00.

I am done with all pieces that aren't definitive, it just doesn't makes dollars & sense.

Such much whining going on. Obviously the higher the price the lower the ES. People who REALLY want this piece will pay that price. No to mention, it retains it value with the lower ES. Better SS gets the money, than some flipper.

man, I'm sooooooooooooo happy that held off on the Bowen. This thing looks amazing!

Exclusive - lifting up armored head

iron02.jpg

I'm impressed. The face is spot on!.....hmmm....should I?
onion_gifs_emoticons-08.gif

Such much whining going on. Obviously the higher the price the lower the ES. People who REALLY want this piece will pay that price. No to mention, it retains it value with the lower ES. Better SS gets the money, than some flipper.

not taking anything away from this piece, but If this piece is over $600 = SECOND CHANCE OPPORTUNITY written all over it!

Then who's gonna get the money ?

DA-MONEY , DA-MONEY

not taking anything away from this piece, but If this piece is over $600 = SECOND CHANCE OPPORTUNITY written all over it!

Then who's gonna get the money ?

DA-MONEY , DA-MONEY

yeah!!if it's 600 dollars or more probably it will wake long time to be in a waitlist!600 dollars are spicey enough..

500-600-700-800, I dont f'n care..its coming in my collection.

Back