Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is a valid complaint. It is still badass and I still ordered one but I mean he does need someone in scale to fight so I just hope we get that.

Very valid argument.

Sideshow has revolutionized the Collectibles market with quality 1/4 statues.

This statue being 1/6 is mind-boggling...same base as the Hulk is now meaningless

es on exclusive must be 200 at most

I think you're about right. Since you have to look at it like "everyone and their grandma" is going to order this.

Very valid argument.

Sideshow has revolutionized the Collectibles market with quality 1/4 statues.

This statue being 1/6 is mind-boggling...same base as the Hulk is now meaningless

Yeah, thats POs me a bit that it's 1/6, esp with the price. But that should mean the ES should be low.

internet at works rules !!! not doing any actual work in a job rules too !!!

How big is Hulkbuster comparative to Hulk in the comics?

They're of similar size, I believe. The nice thing about the Hulk PF, though, is that you can display him with other PFs and call him 1/4 scale, or display him with the HBIM and call him 1/6 scale.

The Hulk's size has varied so much over the years that this is a very valid thing to say. The angrier he gets, the stronger (and larger) he gets.

must have a really low ES

or just put up the waitlist to force you to order ... essentially getting an accurate reading of the demand of the product.

People really want it they will immediately waitlist...I assume that's their logic.

to me it sounded like potrait of Stark was 1/6 - or at least that's is kind of how I think they meant for it to sound - it still looks bigger than 1/6 to me (esp with Hulk PF in photos) - still very cool.

Back