HULK Vs SPIDEY PIC!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HURRY UP AND CHECK OUT THE EXCLUSIVE HULK/SPIDEY

Already on eBay!!!! $4000 BIN!:horror

SolidLiquidFox said:
I definitely think so. Fifty statues is an insanely low number for what is basically the way this McFarlane Hulk version should be: Gray Hulk

Was the gray one even linked on the newsletter????

Nope. I wouldn't have known about it had I not heard the mysterious hint in the podcast. Looks like it pays to listen to them! This was honestly a lot of fun, getting the hind, finding the hidden link, and ordering one of the most limited Sideshow statues ever! Only problem--in all the excitement, I forgot to use my coupon!

Wow, 50 pieces, I missed out. :banghead

I was debating whether I should order the Green Exclusive, when I noticed "wouldn't it be cooool in Gray", I clicked on that and my jaw hit the floor.

50 pieces is insane. Like I said, it sold out in like 10 minutes.

Very well hidden, I agree. I am just glad I landed one, talk about being in the right place at the right time....FINALLY!!! :banana

And I was just about to give up & go to bed aswell............glad I gave another 30 mins

Hidden within the other one...wow.

Congrats on everyone that got one. I think all 50 of us Gray Hulk owners are to be found between here and the statueforum boards.

We definitely have to start a thread once we get our numbers to see which one everyone got.

I really hope that they don't do this too often. OF course I had to order both and I know I'll never flip the grey one. If they continue to make exclusives of $300 items that I must have - I guess I'll just have to build that house out of the boxes....:horror

Right on, I agree. And, now I am off to bed. Wow, what a night.

I love Sideshow. :banana

A BIG COOL THANKS TO SIDESHOW!!!! A L.E. OF 50!!! That is awesome!!!

Have you guys checked out the pics of the Green version? THIS IS HUGE and the detail wow!!:joy

Hey guys, I merged three of the Hulk vs. Spidey Threads, just for the sheer volumn we had, please do not start anymore....

Fritz said:
What's the significance of a Grey Hulk? :eek:

The Hulk was originally grey in issue #1 in '62. They couldn't keep the color of grey consistent enough in the issue. To solve this they choose another color and since no one was green at the time, that was choosen. From the mouth of Stan himself.

wookilar8 said:
The Hulk was originally grey in issue #1 in '62. They couldn't keep the color of grey consistent enough in the issue. To solve this they choose another color and since no one was green at the time, that was choosen. From the mouth of Stan himself.

Thanks. Looking at the pictures posted, I don't think it would be overly difficult to re-paint a green hulk grey. Although I don't think I'd want to attempt that on the exclusive. :wacky So if you really want a grey Hulk, save your money and forsake eBay. Call RickDTM and have him repaint your green Hulk, it'll probably be cheaper. :D

Fritz said:
What's the significance of a Grey Hulk? :eek:

Hulk trying to cure his condition caused himself to find a common ground of Bruce Banner intelect and Hulk strenght. The side effect was the gray skin. The thing is that the face you see on that statue is clearly based on McFarlane's Hulk run which features the Gray Hulk version. So the gray is actually more true to the design I think.

If you mean what it signifies in this whole ordeal with the statue?
being at the right place and at the right time. :cool:

hulk.jpg
Love the scale on this baby - don't think anyone's cross posted this pic yet - look at that footprint!!!

Im surprised the gray is so popular.
But then, Ive grown up with a green hulk and dont know the history on the comic side.

Back