Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Woot! The Hulk PF rocks! I was so happy when I went to Fedex depot to collect that huge mf box! Every time I have to move the green giant around I get a bad back in the next morning! :)

thanks! yeah this bad boy is big. got a decent deal for it. but had to purchase the thing as well.

Just got this mofo today...he is so sick...very sick...

4hw38y.jpg

2cxf41c.jpg

Hey congrat Mamba. Just curious though, is his pants actually blue or is it the picture?

Thanks. His pant is purple not sure why it looks blue in the picture. I did edit the picture though it must be my editing, in person his pant is totally purple.

Great score Mamba, looks like you are succeeding in playing catch up and the collection looks great, any chances of chasing the Grey now?

Congrats Mamba! :duff
It truly is an amazing piece. :lecture

Thanks man, he truly is one of a kind. I am glad I finally got him.

Great score Mamba, looks like you are succeeding in playing catch up and the collection looks great, any chances of chasing the Grey now?

Thanks Skibro, nah I like my hulk green. It was Hulk green PF along with Cap PF, Thor PF and Iron Man Classic Comiquette that brought me into this statue madness. I remember I saw a picture of these 4 Sideshow goodies displayed together from the forum that made me want to collect Sideshow. After about a year collecting Sideshow now I finally own all 4 of them and I couldn't be happier :yess:

Thanks Skibro, nah I like my hulk green. It was Hulk green PF along with Cap PF, Thor PF and Iron Man Classic Comiquette that brought me into this statue madness. I remember I saw a picture of these 4 Sideshow goodies displayed together from the forum that made me want to collect Sideshow. After about a year collecting Sideshow now I finally own all 4 of them and I couldn't be happier :yess:

I remember those days, once the Classic IM came out a bunch of us had those 4 lined up in pictures, definitely was a good time to collect! :rock

That's only 3-4 years ago. Short-sighted, short term investors. They will pay for their lack of vision.

I've gone through a lot of people in that short amount of time. Although I collected Sideshow before joining the Freaks board for sometime and just lurk before I started getting more involved in the community aspect of the boards these days.

I've gone through a lot of people in that short amount of time. Although I collected Sideshow before joining the Freaks board for sometime and just lurk before I started getting more involved in the community aspect of the boards these days.

...and gotten involved you have. 37,000+ posts. I have been on the Freaks board for a year now and I am not going anywhere anytime soon.

Back