Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic with new camera:

DSC_0351.jpg

Still my #1 favorite PF that I own. It's going to take something truly incredible to dethrone it. Perhaps a Planet Hulk PF can do the job?

It really depends on your taste in Hulk. I prefer the Comiquette way more...I cant stand the caveman/monkey hulk face...But its definitely a classic and a great sculpt overall.

As far as size, paint apps and weight, it will never be matched by anything Sideshow ever does again.

This was the golden age of Sideshow Marvel pieces.

Compare to any new pf, this is still the best one, I still love this one even I own Most of marvel pf...

As far as size, paint apps and weight, it will never be matched by anything Sideshow ever does again.

This was the golden age of Sideshow Marvel pieces.

:lecture:lecture:lecturei agree.i dont think ss will ever make a statue as heavy as this.now it's more profit than collecting

just got this baby in and man it is massive. now i know why people with it rave about it. pictures doesn't show you the true mass of this thing. must see in person! thanks to a boardie on here for hooking me up

hulk-1.jpg

just got this baby in and man it is massive. now i know why people with it rave about it. pictures doesn't show you the true mass of this thing. must see in person! thanks to a boardie on here for hooking me up

hulk-1.jpg

doom, cap, hulk:clap what more could you ask for

Back